reaplease add grocery merchant
as of now, the only way to get the ingredients needed for cooking is to have a plot to plant in, which you can only get with an incredible amount of luck, money, or nepotism. like, sure, you can make planters in a house, for 1k each, which, like ... i get it, its an investment, but its another case of need money to get money.

i propose a grocery merchant that sells extremely commonly used crops like wheat, tomatoes, rice, potato, etc for a higher price than the seeds, or maybe have all seeds produce multiple yields so that those who are farming still have the advantage theyve paid for. this would also open the floor for ingredients that we are super missing but are sort of awkward to put in, like milk (to make cheese) (to make pizza)

cooking takes long enough as it is to reach the level where youre making food that people go out of their way to purchase, why is it also so hard to get the things to cook with, this is blasphemy
I would just be okay with being able to have more than 6 planters......
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
Run ur quests drea its literally free money for that purpose
Most people level cooking with salmon or jerky. Though ingredients are kinda wack for low level stuff. I would like to have more foods use mushrooms because they're only in 1 recipe but there are thousands on the map.
(02-28-2021, 08:00 AM)Moloch Wrote: Run ur quests drea its literally free money for that purpose

sure for 6 of them

ive got fashion money anyway This Isnt About Me, Its About The People
On the tangent of need money to make money, I think there's no reason that ground plots to farm on need to cost one-thousand. It's quite crazy. 500c or bust.

I've personally stayed away from cooking any food other than garden tea (alchemy drops) and jerky (pig drops) for this reason.
i would like to go to the grocery store icly. please do this, thank you very blessed post.

i would like to add before i went to sleep. that using a 5 hour timer, my sleep schedule, college work, and sometimes being in an rp scene...

i do not think i hit 100% cooking until my char was 17 or 18. Mind, i started at 13 and this was during the academy arc when years were 6 days with the final year being when my char turned 17 being 7 days. so, that was 6+6+6+7. So at the bare minimum it took me 25 days, almost a month, to get there. 30 days if i am right and i hit it at age 18.

think about that. an entire month of living by a 5 hour timer just so you can rp a professional chef mechanically. sure it might be “realistic” but there are literal T1 artificers and Alchemists who are still young teens, realism isn’t a thing here. it should be fun.

lower the cooking exp timer, add a grocer! do something to make it less torturous. out of ALL of the prof grinds, cooking is the one i literally hate. I unironically enjoy the peace of fishing and mining and artificing and alchemy and hell even farming!

but man, fuck cooking. fuck it so much! i hate it so much!!! it is not hard it is just annoying and boring AND sometimes people will randomly cook during a scene cos hey its a 5 hour wait till the next gotta get that done...

sorry i havent slept yet and this is a post edit but im so sleepy and i just needed to scream about how much i hated the cooking grind. how unfun and boring and interruptive it was...
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Please more than six planters. I was ready to throw away my life for the pursue of dirt, why do you limit me so?

And yes, please. A food market... May drive up food prices but if you just need that one elusive ingredients its worth forking out the extra dosh.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
[Image: 9ee4be95d8497b0da438800c4474428e.png]

Due to Chance being British, I have created an appropriate grocery merchant for Eternia 3: Chronicles of Esshar. 
imagine a grocer. if only because then you won't see constant maki rolls spamming the market bcuz there is a supply of other items to make different 600 energy food instead of the easiest method.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Topic Options