kerrousLeotenStarkiller 000.5
Quote:
PROTOTYPE SERIAL Sk-000-0.5
CREATED BY TITUS PYR AERTAS IN 1820 AC, FOR:
• DOCUMENTATION • REPAIR • ORGANIZING • QUIPS •
FOR MORE INFORMATION, ACCESS NODE TA14B OF COALESCENCE CORE 001337, MEMORY ADDRESS 07328Y

UNIT AIMED FOR TESTING ,██████, ██████

UNIT CONTAINS CERTAIN SENSORS TUNED DOWN

Systems:
//BOOT-UP:
//Memory Functions:-
Network Connection [X]: Online.
Personality[X]: Online.

[Image: Ar7z5wP.gif]
"I'm baaaaaaack!"

Within the main forge of Artificer Titus pyr Aertas resides a knee-high research node with a little too much personality and a thousand stories to tell. In addition to being linked to the Coalescence directly, Sk-000.5, affectionally referred to by his creator as 'A Mistake' and 'Please stop talking, don't make me turn you off again', is a guidance node modeled (very) loosely after those of the Barsburgian Homeland to record and file the various thought processes and critical moments within its creator's life. 

It was also programmed to make a stellar cup of tea.

While verification is needed to access these files and retellings, Sk-000.5 has a habit of telling them to certain individuals regardless if they can bypass its faulty security code and make it laugh.

Which is the main reason why it is kept locked away in a secure location.
Perhaps the cold and collected technomancer simply does not have it in him to destroy his first creation.

Quote:PROTOTYPE SERIAL Sk-000-0.5
"Access Project Starkiller."
[Image: tuxpi.com.1613948280.jpg]
The mana-based eye in the center of Sk-000.5's frame flickers on, and a projection of a scene is thrown onto a nearby wall. 

Two figures, one male, one female, standing on the cliffs beyond the outskirts of Achyon. As the mist comes and goes, a gravestone can be seen. 

[Image: ALxNbPSpmBJJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png]

"Rest easy. I'll put the world on my shoulders if I have to. And I have a pretty great cast to do it with." A blanket of silence falls over his shoulders as most of his thoughts go unspoken, though there is one more phrase that leaves his lips.

"Sorry I couldn't figure out how to free you from that Primordial's curse in time. But if things go according to plan, I'll be able to erase them entirely from every realm." Fingers drag down to the end of the engraving, and he chuckles some.

"These Starkillers are for you."
"End Transmission."
"Sk-000.5, Create a new entry. Title it..."

Quote:
PROTOTYPE SERIAL Sk-002
"Yona pyr Aertas."
[Image: tuxpi.com.1615802877.jpg]
They say that a piece of the Creator's very soul is imparted in the Synthetics they create.
I didn't believe that until you came online and your eyes portrayed what I had been feeling for half a decade before that moment.
Despite your personality being that of some of Achyon's greatest minds, your eyes were a tether to the very same emptiness that I had been running from.
Comprehension of Tragedy was written all over your face, despite the rotating runes that made up your mind knowing nothing of the sort.
I knew that there was no point in with-holding information from you. You probably knew me better than I knew myself.
Despite the title of the Starkillers, you know that understanding them is the real objective.
Don't worry so much about letting me or your mother down, Yona. 
We'll be satisfied with anything greater than just giving up.

"End Transmission."
Sk-000.5 has taken it upon himself to add an additional piece of data to the log. A short clip from the union of Guinevere Falstaff and Titus pyr Aertas.

Quote:
[Image: a607a546905a2656c01cfdbb0eb3a671.gif]
Topic Options