Trentonevermore apothecary
All across (or at least on the western half of) Esshar, word speaks 
of a new underground shop opening for the continent's premier Alchemist..
[Image: unknown.png]
In the grotto beneath the Docro Manor, one can find a nice little hide-away hole with cheap alchemical goods. 

HOW DO I GET HERE?
It's a straight walk from the entrance of the Grotto to the first available crevice. That's why it's hidden.
The owner, Naren, also makes potions on request- just send a letter! (if i'm not online a discord message works too)

Naren can also be found working at Francesca's point, often wearing a serving wench's get-up. He does in fact sell potions on demand there, too.
Naren co. would like to note that despite this he's not affiliated with anyone, and that money is still money.
Naren co. would like to stress that Hidden Grotto Alchemy is dangerously close to Achyon (beneath the Don's manor) and is probably not friendly for your neighbourhood Order of the Second Dawn..
but he'll still take your money if you find your way here.
(there were no stalls available. i have to make a living somehow)
WE'VE MOVED!
and rebranded...
Hidden Grotto Alchemy is now...
[Image: evm.png]
evermore apothecary operates at the Baleford Bridge and is the newest premier place to get your levitation potions, crimson reed bowls, and other various wares when Naren finally has the supplies to do so!

WHY did we move?
Well, it turns out that people are scared to travel underneath the Don's manor and it cuts us off from about half of the population.

WHY did we rebrand?
Well, it also turns out that the Baleford Bridge isn't very hidden. It's also not in a grotto, and 'Easily Recognizeable Bridge Alchemy' doesn't have the same ring as evermore apothecary
remember: shop local, but local in this case means in the center of the continent at evermore apothecary.
Topic Options