Spicy SeriousThe Old Ways
[Image: 80d6b722bb46ba8a0fea443f65f24242.png]

Quote:
There'd been silence from the desert for some time now, the fleet of the Vanirhallans scattered-by some accounts 'decimated'. And the years of mere shadows across the sands only proved this to many.

But death will not come so easy to the Aesirheim fleet.

A resurgence of activity births from the sands, a handful of men moving supplies from the outpost and to the woods in the north. Whispers and rumors spread on what the Vanirhallan people may be planning, 'till word spreads from the workers themselves...

Quote:
A Sermon for the Triumvirate, held by the Priestess Ragnhild Gunnr in the very shadow of the Fireblooded Mountain.

A bonfire is erected to burn, tables laid out with food and drink to make merry. And those from all places are invited to come to learn of the Vanirhallan's gods.

Quote:
The Triumvirate Sermon will take place Friday, at 6 PM EST in front of the Waystone Inn. (363,662,1)
With recent ongoings, the time for this has been pushed back to Saturday, Feb 27th, at 6pm EST
Quote:The sermon began peacefully, though some might've noted a strange presence from Achyon's Hand. And though they were not the cause of the rising tension, they were the first to fire a shot. Injuring and battling two of the Magi present, including the Priestess herself.

In the ensuing chaos, much of the alcohol was lost, and a decent bit of property damage was created. However the Vanirhallan men didn't merely pack up, no they seemed to start setting up the tables, and cooking more food and drink to set out. When asked, they relayed a statement from the priestess herself...

Quote:"There are those who made a clear accusation of my people, calling us cowards. I aim to prove them wrong. I will speak of the Triumvirate, and those who hold issue with that are welcome to come."
Quote:
The Sermon will be held again tonight at 6PM EST, in front of the Waystone Inn (the same coords as above).
Topic Options