Spell Balance Suggestions
Spatial Manipulation needs something else. I'm loathe to suggest a BUFF for illusion but currently it does 0 damage on the wave and negligible dot damage that will never land unless you get someone in a really bad spot, because the confuse tick is also on the dot tick, but only the first one? Or something. I've seen dot ticks without confuse ticks a lot.

I would posit either giving the initial wave a confuse tick, or giving the initial wave a low to moderate damage value so that it isn't so easily a waste of a button. In its current state it rarely lands damage at all, much less the confuse state, and functions poorly as an aoe, a hit confirm, and a damage tool all at once.
[Image: Drawing-1-sketchpad-1.png]
Spell: Clone (Illusion)
Suggestion: Change the AI so that it runs around erratically and diagonally (similarly to how players move when fighting), and make it so if the caster gets within 2 tiles of it, it forces the opponent to target the clone instead.
Make wearing gloves require buying into unarmed. The gloves were supposed to replace unarmed losing access to stances, but instead they lost their stances, and every other build makes better use of their equipment than they do. Having unarmed as a requirement for wielding them helps the unarmed gamers of the world unite  be a little more unique in the world, but doesn't lock other builds from using them at all, they just have to pay the buy in price.

Then this isn't a spell balance suggestion but I figured here is as good a place as any, but make each monster you kill in the dungeon have a chance at spawning some rewards at the end, rather than the current iteration of just waiting for the ores to spawn and hoping that someone else hasn't gotten to them before you. It would stop the dumb sprint to the end of the dungeon and make you actually interact with the game, more or less the way it is meant to be played.
[Image: unknown.png]
(08-20-2022, 07:39 AM)DwizzleDorf Wrote: Make wearing gloves require buying into unarmed. The gloves were supposed to replace unarmed losing access to stances, but instead they lost their stances, and every other build makes better use of their equipment than they do. Having unarmed as a requirement for wielding them helps the unarmed gamers of the world unite  be a little more unique in the world, but doesn't lock other builds from using them at all, they just have to pay the buy in price.

Then this isn't a spell balance suggestion but I figured here is as good a place as any, but make each monster you kill in the dungeon have a chance at spawning some rewards at the end, rather than the current iteration of just waiting for the ores to spawn and hoping that someone else hasn't gotten to them before you. It would stop the dumb sprint to the end of the dungeon and make you actually interact with the game, more or less the way it is meant to be played.

like why did they even remove the stances to begin with
seems like it made everything for unarmed worse smh
If a crop is raised by Growth, make it unable to give quality crops. i mean as long they have energy they can farm forever without need them grow. farm not stuff but quality stuff.
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

Spell: Faeborne Wings (toggle)
Spell Suggestion: Reduce its stats. 10% AP and 10 agility toggle is far too strong for a racial.

*Stat comparison of some toggles

* - stats taken from E3, unless changed already.

Exalted:
Mana Absorb: 8 DR + mana drain if in range
Dark Guardian: 8 AP
Fire Wings: 10 AP
Celestial Ascension: Minor Stat Boost, 10% AP on E for several seconds

Mythic:
Pandenorium Drive: 10 AP, -DR or -vit, extra effect
Titan of Light: 10 AP, heal ticks (randomized)

Why is a racial toggle better than every single Exalted toggle, and is on par with Mythic tier?

This is pre-nerf Vampire toggle situation all over again. I realize most Faeborne gamers might disagree that it's too strong, but it simply is - even raw stat comparison shows it; except you don't even have to do anything to work for it, just achieve 200 RPL and you're good.

Considering we're reaching the point where 200 RPL will be common soon, this likely needs a look at ASAP.
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
About Celestial ascension... I believe it was 15 pow/agility that then doubles to 30pow/agility when you go below 50% HP, while stilll having the +10% ap temporary boost with a click for a a couple seconds.
Don't mind me, just wanting to point out Celestial Ascension isn't just 'minor stat buff'  Blush
Godspeed provides zero speed. Sad

(its also on gcd and has a cooldown so high that energy wings r a better stat buff)

(DOESNT CLEANSE EITHER)

GODJOG
Spell of the hour: Summons (it seems most prevalent in vines and mandrakes as I have not fought necro summons yet)

Summons move faster than players, I don't know the exact speed mechanics but I know that whenever I cast smite or stop moving for a single second I am completely surrounded and cannot move unless I have dash off cooldown. It's not like the summons are keeping up, with an even pace, they are faster. They are consistently on you. Maybe making them non-dense would solve the problem? I don't know, I just know when you can't move, you can't play. Movement is everything, from aim, dodging, getting trapped on aoe tiles, etc.
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
Aha. Spell of the entire year. Chrono Stasis

[Image: ahg.gif]

I understand that it's a Master spell but... This is a 18 tick 530 health spell that, if you stand on multiple circles, stacks the ticks. Ergo, in this image? I am actually getting 36 ticks of 530 health.

That's 19k health.

Suggestion:

Make it that the circles don't stack the healing. Otherwise true sustain DR builds just got a million times more fucked up.

(Reminder, this spell also Silences and Does damage on enemies! It isn't just a heal!)
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Topic Options