Spell Balance Suggestions
crystal, blood, and nature aura are all on the same level as hidden auras

people literally dev for years to get something, app for it, get nervous, get denied, re-app, finally get accepted, and realize that because they're fighting an explosion cosmic build they're better off using normal crystal aura because they'll get the equivalent of 2+ earth aura worth of DR every time they take the build's main damage source

either way there needs to be a bigger gap between using valor's light for 15 vit 15 ap and nature aura for 20 vit and (effectively) 10 ap

one of these is exalted.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
I'm very much not in the opinion of buffing up as powercreep is far more dangerous then overnerfing.

To the dumpster it all shall go.
Make Lionfire barrage go through summons. If it's an upgrade to sear, it should be able to atleast hit my target and not get ate by vines or clone....
Speaking of auras, since ice aura is 10% AP and 20 Crit while keeping it's slowing E, gravity should get it's +10 vit back! The E it has isn't even homing so it's really a mystery if it'll hit or not so at least give it this...

Or make the orbs homing but that might be od.
true
reduce infection's range please. it's a homing with 15 range that does poison damage like why.
If correct. Most homings all had their default ranges set to 10. Even a spell like energy constrict (which costs more by the way) is at 10 range but something similar like infection is at 15? When you consider it's damage which, is 5 spell damage on top of I'm assuming 1-2 spell damage poison ticks. That's powerful! Okay, not powerful but it's pretty strong.

While we're on the topic for poison. Remove the consistent blind effect wherever it is coming from. Blindness is an illusion thing >: (.
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
Time Beam needs a rework. In it's current state it really doesn't function properly at all...like it should stun you and whoever you hit with it but sometimes it just...doesn't. You'll be stunned everytime but your opponent can often just keep moving and hit u in the midst of being beamed. I'd suggest it becomes like prism beam, a quick beam attack with the same stats, more useable on it's own without setup and maybe some ppl will seriously buy it. I was messing around with teleport beams and noticed these things. Also if you try and shoot it diagonally it'll break, completely.

Bless your soul if you seriously have and want this skill.
Instead of a Light beam-esque quick bang for your buck, instead having it work like Tesla where you can fire it and leave it there feels thematic. A sort of 'paused' time on the beam or something along those lines, only activating when its touched
I get Smog costs 5 rpp more but it is infinitely better than Noxious Cloud.

Invul, long duration, lots of dmg.

Buff Noxious Cloud it's a sad and pitiful aoe... Smog has the best of both worlds right now.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Topic Options