ry0un0sukeSo You Want to be a Witch?
Hello there. I've played a witch for a while and here's a little thing to help you not perish horribly or to understand what it is before hopping in!

What's a witch?

Witches and Warlocks are like servants to the Dark Lord, at least those traditionally in a covenant. As of now, there's one more prominent Coven in Esshar with an actual PC that you can approach. Ambitions vary, of course, but you cast your soul to Hel'heim upon death in exchange for power.

What's the power?

Essence Steal: 0 RPP. Your passive. You can essence after dangerous battles (no restrains). This means you're a witch. No one is alerted that you've taken essence.

Hex: 10 RPP. A tricky spell with its own little quirks. Essentially, your words are rather convincing and the one receiving the hex wouldn't feel any sort of way, as its flavor text describes. It's a rather compelling spell that costs essence. They aren't told who cast the spell. However, you should RP at least some sort of tell. Subtle is best.

Dreamwalk: 0 RPP. You must know someone's full name ICly to use this spell. Pull them and yourself into a dreamscape. Generally... one would think this to simply be a bad dream. It can be used for communication, etc. There will be a flavor text for each person taken into the Dreamwalk to inform those around them that they've passed out... Generally, passing out shouldn't immediately be connected to witchcraft but RP how you wish! If you DC in the middle of your Dreamwalk, you can't use the spell to return so you'll have to ahelp. Costs 1 essence. No cooldown. 

Telepathy: 0 RPP. A means of communication with others when you target them and hit the spell. Much like target whisper but achievable from a distance. It costs no essence.

[Image: 94ca412f618c9a6af671321fccf5bd6a.png]

Coven's Sabbath: 0 RPP. A ritual, a sabbath, one to be used when around three other witches. Clicking this spell will indeed inform all others around you. A successful Sabbath gives you 1 essence on a cooldown of 1 IC year. I would encourage actual RP for any conducted sabbaths!

[Image: 1f005ff6fc93f77d1af05e895c9cd385.png]

To sign over your soul to Hel'heim, you would generally join a Coven. With how IC has been a bit lately, Covens are a bit hostile to those not within their own. Signing over one's soul would happen with the Coven's leader's Book of Shadows. I believe the wiki is a little bit outdated and relates more to those with Elaide's blood rather than those without it. I hope this helps! There's a spooky old lady in the woods should you have any interest. Yet, the same can be achieved with much different IC with a Nethradin. I implore any aspiring witch to be careful, and for those interacting with the witch to remember that we're all writing a story. It's not a race to kill one another. There's a lot to do with witchcraft!

Happy witching! I hope this helps. My Discord is ry0un0suke#6117 if you ever have any questions or would like to set up a scene with the spooky woman in the woods.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Hello, I was curious if you knew if these RPP values were all still accurate to the best of your knowledge?
hex is fre e
Hex is 5RPP
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
i was Wrong
(03-28-2023, 01:05 AM)Dandeli Wrote: hex is fre e

No I'm not

[Image: unknown.png]
free my boy inshallah
[Image: FWC20no.png]

(,,> ᴗ <,,) sowwy.......