Oyster.Arcane TCG Issues Megathread
I'm just gonna post any card text issues I see here.

Ignoring cards without sprites since aware.

Skeleton- "If this card is in the netherworld, you may summon it at the start of your turn. This effect can only be activated once." Should be clarified as special summon or normal summon.

Wicked Spirit- "For each FALLEN creature in your netherworld zone, this creature gains 1/1 on the turn it is summoned." Confusing wording. Does the stat boost disappear after one turn? That's what this suggests, but that would be very weak for a 2 star card.
In regards to Wicked Spirit, actually a very strong card if you have a lead. There's a strat I have involving it already.

RUNE - RED FLAG: Does not specify how much power/toughness it grants

MAJOR BUG: Cannot add cards to a shopkeeper NPC. When adding a price, cards drop from shop

QUALITY OF LIFE: No way to edit decks without taking the entire thing apart. Like, seriously, put the wrong card in the wrong deck by accident and you're in for hell.
Rule that should probably be added before someone abuses it: Can't attack on the first turn of the game.
Frog, Red Flag and Knight all do not have their desired icons.

They should be using these:

[Image: ac60f1e1972d82f30e92ded0f79f68f5.png]

There also appears to be a way to permanently delete cards from your deck without taking them out, happened to me. Not sure how to replicate, will do some testing later.

Also, this thread should also be used for any rulings / questions regarding cards now or future cards as well as game mechanics in general.
Red Flag doesn't specify the amount of power it gives in a turn.
If you try to put a card on a vendor (in a building, haven't tested with outside vendors), it takes an inventory slot from you first.
It says this:
You have placed Tailor - 1 / 1 * for sale at Alfredo.

You have set the price of Tailor - 1 / 1 * to 100c.

You pick up Tailor - 1 / 1 *.

If you close out the vendor and reopen it, the card is there!
If you close out and reopen your inventory, the card is there and is now missing from the vendor (as well as the appropriate slot in the shop)
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
After update, Vampire does not have an icon still.
Frog also still does not have an icon.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Redcap is missing its picture.
Twin-Headed Hound should be * instead of **, Zazabis has the same effect and is 6/4, vs the hound's 4/1.
Aschea should be a *** instead of **. Self-explanatory.
ty!
Topic Options