AlkalineRockThe Promise of a Festival 358/2 Hallowed Moxlti Mix Neo-X
[Image: maSLUmu.png]
Cluck-Cluck, I'm sorry I neglected you.
Oh, I never expected you to run away
And leave me feeling this empty...

In preparation for a Moxtli celebration to revitalize the village and appease the spirits, one Eztli Meztin took it upon himself to raise a massive chicken stolen from an old wizard to slaughter and cook, so that all may feast well.
However due to a server reboot moment of inattentiveness, Cluck-Cluck had escaped its fate and is suspected to have escaped somewhere deep in one of Esshar's many spooky monster-infested forests.
Eztli and his friends made great effort to track down their elusive quarry in hopes they are able to retrieve Cluck-Cluck before the great festival. Lest they disappoint their attendees and worse -- the spirits.
Quote:
The Squad: Eztli and whomever he invites
The Plan: A monster-hunting event in which we discover that Cluck-Cluck had feasted upon occultic energies, making him stronger than he needs to be. Us kids have taken it upon themselves to bravely face possible monsters and traps and witches to put down Cluck-Cluck once and for all.
The Rewards: Shouldn't be anything more than having a good time with the pals

DM: ludi is based reddit redpilled epic gangnam style

ask squidtonio#0811
[Image: 4GxHBfQ.png]

After a dangerous trek deep into the Shadowmire forest, the rag-tag group of Eztli and friends would emerge bearing the company of a large transcended chicken only known to them as Cluck-Cluck. A celebration within the Moxtli tribe ensues as the star of the show and the main focal point was the safe return of their new found poultry friend.

Though perhaps the group that emerges seem a lot more different. Their bonds seem stronger, and they grew a bit more as people as some other students might notice.
[Image: 6VjQGd5.png]
Topic Options