MouseThe Vale Beckons Once More

Seventy years prior, the ruling Council of Myllenoris descended into the ruins revealed by a very foolish man with a Chiron. These ruins were found to be Aschea's Throne, the very place where the Goddess of Teraphim crawled her way from the spirit realm and into the plane of mortals. 

neEvEr cOME home DONT cOMe BACK

While there, they found one of the last remaining spiritual remnants of Aschea herself, moments before it - and the very Throne they found themselves in - were corrupted by a horrible creature born of the rituals of Hel that transposed within the Vale itself. The group fought hard, and though not all of them returned back alive, cleansed the Amalgam of Elaide and restored the Throne to its former glory...

whY WOulD you COME BACK dont YoU KNOW the DOOR STAYS CLOSED

Though the ruin was not entirely explored before the Teraphim returned to the spirit realm to reside with their Goddess, a second door had been expected to be explored, a pathway into a further bit of ruin that was unexplored. None knew what lied behind that door, as it had a forcefield placed upon it - The only thing they knew about this room is the words engraved above its entryway.. The Chamber of the Tear.

it DiDnt WOrK iM BACk i was NEVER GoNE i am a part of you

However, strange tidings have occured, with many strangers saying they've wandered upon the Vale in their travels.. Despite the Teraphims best efforts to hide it away.

I am a part of you. I am waiting. For. You.

Will you be the next adventurer to wander upon this once-sacred ground, and discover just what lies beyond the second door? Or will your group be damned to wander the forests eternal, another toy for the spirits that still linger...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an INTEREST CHECK for any group of adventurers who wish to partake in a 'public' event. This is something I'm going to be trying out in the hopes of potentially doing more in the future, a synopsis for any group that may wish to explore the contents of the event with like minded individuals. What this means is that any number of people can explore the Vale, and experience a roughly similar, but still unique, event run by me, Mouse, and perhaps find secrets and special interactions not yet found by other players. The requirements are simple:

-Have a group of roughly three to six people. As I am going to run this multiple times over the course of the next few weeks, taking groups that are too small or too large could potentially hinder the speed at which I'm running these.

-DM me at "An Mouse#3466" on Discord, or invite me to a group chat with your accomplices. Of course, please be patient, as I have a job in real life(slowed down due to Corona) and other obligations, and running several of these in a week or a month may put me in a bit of a burnout, but I'll still give it my best effort, of course.

-First come will have priority on days when it comes to running the event. If a day is filled, and you picked this up after that group, you'll be asked to wait or reschedule if necessary and possible.

-Lastly, have a sense of wanderlust and be ready for anything. Although I probably won't make these events more than simple COIs, playing stupid games can and WILL net you stupid prizes. You'll be going into the Vale, which is said to be a gateway between the mortal plane and the spirit realm.. Things can, will, and should be expected to become strange and dangerous.. But with danger comes the potential for great rewards.

To finish off, just remember: Send a DM my way or invite me to a group. If things get piled up enough, I may even look for a co-DM to fill in for some groups just to get them done.. And who knows?

maybe you'll even discover something that should have never, ever been uncovered in the first place

An Mouse#3466

[Image: DygPQAZX4AAhEML.png]
-
Also, for the initial opening of the Vale, please fill this out so I may get a better indication of when would be the best time to kick this thing off!
-
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
Topic Options