Nova LycanMercs vs Pirates: A Quest for Stuff-- but it's also a rescue[Chain]
[Image: b13226ea52579e726e47c556f5d3bb9b.jpg]

Summary: 
There comes a time in every mercenary's life where they take notice of all that has gone on around them, only to see that they are missing something important. The mercenary's then come to gain the thought process that they can either live without that something and move on or they need to find a way to obtain what they are missing. The merc's that move on, tend to go on and live quiet lives that may or may not end with them dying with a void in their stomach, but the merc's that don't move on? They tend to seek out the best possible way to obtain what they are missing...even if it means doing something absolutely unnecessary. Especially if that something could just be obtained from one of those fancy little crates of randomness!

Enter the leader of the Gold-Blooded Reavers, Nobia Reigns.

She has received a letter from a very worried wife that says the following:
Quote:Dear Miss Reigns, I hope this letter reaches you in near perfect condition. I am told that you are quite the daring lady that will take on any job just so long as it involves you and your people being paid well enough. This is good because I have just the job for you. My husband was recently kidnapped by The Red Hand Pirates and they are currently holding him for ransom on their island filled with dangerous criminals. We have already sent out a sizable portion of our wealth to them but they want more! Now they are demanding that we give up all of our valuables as well as the estate that houses them. This includes our solid gold statue of Ryujin, our priceless collection of exotic items, our incredibly convenient white oil bath, and our large collection of True Flight Potions- which is slightly lessened because that was among what we have sent them already. My husband is a very wealthy and resourceful man who has even achieved the impossible, he is far, far to important to be taken from the world by filthy pirates. Please, save him, and I promise that you all will be rewarded handsomely.

To which Nobia, after briefly skimming the letter, immediately wrote back and simply replied with:

Quote:Did you say True Flight Potion? We're in.

Character: Nobia Reigns
Discord: Rain#6035
Other Attendees: 5 Members of the Gold-Blooded Reavers
Risk: CoD

Tone: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Part 1
Rewards: To be discussed with DM
DM: Need
RO (is going) RO FIGHT THE POWA
Course Kirk will be there! FIGHT THE POWA!!!
Vasilis shall be joining.

ROW ROW FITE DA POOWWAAA
Apollonia is going
We gotta fight the powers that be
[Image: 1c9be22e43dfe23781b34cc71660b98b.gif]
Topic Options