InThePooPoowhyDM
Spiritual imbalance

10/10 every category.

I've been on Lysterg Dungeons, round table dungeons... And none of them were as difficult as this event. I was literally rolling for death an hour in holy s***.

10 out of 10 will recommend
Character: Blair
Which Event: Tower of Babel

Responsiveness: responsive, even in the discord group chat!
Balance: balance was on point. it was challenging but not impossible to overcome. just had to be smart.
Storytelling: the story telling was good, and it seemed to take in each character as well which was great!
Fairness: even with a surprise addition to the party they still took it all in stride. the risk to reward ratio seemed great

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments:
Character: benedict delisle
Which Event: Tower of Babel

Responsiveness: very quick
Balance: you are a genius with the use of custom stances for raid call outs. getting my asshole pounded by 5 blast rushes was unfun, but you adapted. good
Storytelling: took everyone's inputs. real good.
Fairness: risks were equal to rewards. very gud

Overall: 10/10
Character: Ambrose Roche
Which Event: The Tower of Babel

Responsiveness: Very fast, especially considering we had full stack of 6 people.
Balance: Most often it felt like mini-games on their own, which is good; didn't feel like it was far too much either.
Storytelling: Plenty of it was personal and our actions directly mattered on the event, it was awesome.
Fairness: Considering we've got a lot of materials and stuff, it's only natural we had to pass through a lot, so it was fair.

Any other comments: poor kagutsuchi with his 100 vit...
Character: Adrian Ivanovich
Which Event: Old, ominous tower
Responsiveness: Incredibly fast at responding, I don't think we ever waited on a narrate for more than a minute or two.
Balance: Very well balanced, especially considering the paths we took could've made things easier or harder.
Storytelling: Good storytelling. Very dark, mysterious and magical. We climbed a tower of nethradrin, and it felt eerie every step of the way.
Fairness: Fairness? FAIRNESS? Our actions decided how difficult things would be. The boss fights were an absolute BLAST. (Especially the mech fight)
Any other comments: It was an absolute blast of an event and would happily jump on a Why event even if it meant my inevitable demise.
Character: Esther ven Grimmore
Which Event: A Grimmore Spring Cleaning
Responsiveness: Hit that golden response time. Never had to wait, but always had time to catch up on RPs!
Balance: Adjusted when he had a feel for our builds. Final fight was just the right amount of risk and challenge!
Storytelling: Learned more about Grimmore lore with an added mystery to think about. Exactly what I wanted from an old manor trip!
Fairness: Very fair! All injury severity made sense to me.
Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: That decapitation transition was beautiful. 
Character: Aurelia ven Grimmore
Which Event: A Grimmore Spring Cleaning
Responsiveness: Very good. Posts never took too long.
Balance: we got one shot the first fight but they adjusted :/ Overall it was great!
Storytelling: Excellent! Really cool to see older figures in the Grimmore line pop up.
Fairness: It felt fair, didn't feel anything was unreasonable.
Overall: 9.9/10

Any other comments: i got my house so thats pretty cool
Character: Majin Okabe
Which Event: A Fool Moon's Night - Dirge of the Macaco
Responsiveness: We were almost never waiting for narrates, and they were practically instant. Absolutely no issue here, it was great.
Balance: The ECs were absolute monsters, and despite this... Give with how the injuries were balanced to take this into account, I'd say it was all excellent.
Storytelling: This was definitely one of the strongest points of the event. The way we go to have a look over the life of Cortado and how that played into each of the ECs in their unique ways was utterly fantastic. 10/10 for sure.
Fairness: Covered in balancing, all very good. Not everyone could get rewards, but we were basically overstacked for people as was.
Overall: Based and Macacopilled.

Any other comments: Rest in peace... sweet prince.
[Image: corpoggo.png]
Character: Aurella Dayndros
Which Event: The Rhoynur Still Sing
Responsiveness: Never really waiting for narrates, they'd come about as we finished our RPs. I don't remember a single time I was waiting outside of my group themselves writing.
Balance: Great ECs with good spells considering the number of people. 1-2 'overspams' of some big skills at times, but ! there was a ton of fighting and even when I go KO'd from it I couldn't complain.
Storytelling: The best event storytelling wise that I've been on, and it'll be hard to beat. Seeing the entirety of Cortado's life play before us through boss fights and then having to fight the man himself so he may pass on his stories and tools. Great event. 10/10
Fairness: Rewards were cut, creative. Everyone got -something- even if it was nine people on the event. Some people only got a piece of arcanium, but we also had a last minute invite. So, that is all fine with me. No complaints, I enjoyed all the dev items and their descriptions. Had a good time reading them, the items themselves told a story.
Overall: The best event I've been on so far, great work.

Any other comments: cortado ;(
Character: Alanis vey Grimmore
Which Event: The Rhoynur Still Sing
Responsiveness: Very responsive; from the group chat and organization to even just being present during the event itself. He provided jokes and fun jabs throughout it but kept the seriousness and solemn-feeling of the event the entire time.
Balance: The fights were SO difficult. I cried, I screamed, I gasped in fear as Cortado chased me down to spam psmash at me. He ran at me, pre-emptively psmashing towards me and honestly that was kind of fucking terrifying.
Storytelling: This covered Cortado's life. Each boss was an important moment in his life. Kofe handing the Lute to Cortado, Edingel stabbing Cortado in Starfall, Amori killing a Dryad in Osrona and Valeria sacrificing her life to revive someone and finally Cortado himself. It tugged at the heart strings.
Fairness: It was pretty fair and we had the chances to increase the difficulty and get more loot or not depending on the paths we took.
Overall: 10/10 Solid, typical Why event.
Any other comments: 

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Topic Options