mat13295New DM who dis?
DISCLAIMER!

I have never done this before! So this is going to be a very new experience for me and i would appreciate any feedback you got. And because of this i'm going to try and stick to only one or two events a week so i can try and ease myself in first as well as see if this is something i can actually do and enjoy! 

Ckey: mat13295
Event preferences: As i'm just starting out, i'm going to be sticking to COI events. Don't ask me for anything COD related because i'm not doing that for you at the moment. One offs, light hearted and more 'shonen' style events. If you want some comedy as well as hype beasting, it's something i can probably do.
Other Notes:  Currently i live in AEST timezones so if you need a late time event done, i can easily do so.  4PM Est is probably the earliest i can get an event started for you, however. This thread will be edited in the future if anything changes such as availability or if i have any changes to how i DM and figure out my own groove and style, so to speak. 

Quote:Character:
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
Character: Chiara
Which Event: As Above, So Below

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The DM was fast and responsive, and willing to talk things over with us as things progressed.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balancing was too easy, but that was due to the DM being unused to the controls and some programming bugs within Eternia itself. I think the balancing would have been just fine though if the game wasn't being stupid.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Narrating was good. Could use a bit more fluff to the story, but I had a fun time. The setting was well explained, and the scenarios were properly entertaining. Some proof-reading for grammar and capitalization and the like could be good, but otherwise it was fine.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Things seemed fair. Like I said, the DM was having some trouble with the DM controls, but it was understandable and didn't present a problem.

Overall: A solid effort for a new DM. Keep up the good work!
Character: Azni Bliksim
Which Event: As Above, So Below

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Quick responses, and talked things over as the event progressed.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balance was too easy, something mostly to be blamed on the inexperience of the DM, if that wasn't the case I believe the entire adventure would've been more of a consistent difficulty. Baring that, once he figured things out, the difficulty was challenging.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I feel like there could have been a bit more fluff to the story, but it was fun. And certainly felt like an adventure, even with some spelling and capitalization errors.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The event seemed fair, the DM had troubles with the controls as mentioned, but it didn't really get in the way from what I felt was a far risk/reward ratio.

Overall: A fun adventure, and a good time out on my first event! I'm excited to see the DM improve even further in the future now that they've gotten their feet wet!
Topic Options