AbsenceAbsence of Light, Her Genesis and Destruction.
Quote:To delve further into Darkness...

Sometimes I feel like my thoughts are not my own, forgetting pieces of myself that I shouldn't. Key things. To all those whom have guided me, shown me different approaches to things. I'll try not to forget those memories. Fleeting as they feel now. I have a much deeper concern.

To travel alone with the constant feeling as if someone or something would threaten my existence. I don't show it... nor do I ever let it visibly affect me. It's a growing concern I will overcome. By any means necessary.

However, as the years pass... I grow in terms of power and knowledge. Wiser to things I've normally been quite oblivious to otherwise. Once I take hold of that which harbors itself within my mind and by sheer will and the help of... his voice. I'll persevere and overcome it. 

I made a promise to him. I plan to keep it unless I'm given no choice. However the insatiable hunger grows with every passing second, minute, hour, day, week and month. He said... I could take from him. I hope he keeps his end of the promise.

Absence, Korrupted Kitten. 
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
[Image: E5pyTrX.gif]
[Image: L1STbWC.jpg]
Quote:"Until it fully manifests around your very form and erupts into existence. Take that black tainted Darkness and turn it into the very personification of Sin. Once you feel and embrace it further to the point of no return. It will become something to use, a power to harness. Let the corruption take hold." - Absence

Months have passed, he couldn't keep his promise. Though I said I would keep mine. I made a new promise... to prove him wrong. However, as new people appear before me I'm faced with something different. To guide those whom are lost? Find themselves before me. Everyday I share that Darkness I held close in my time of need. Soon they will share in what I've been molded by.

Every single time those maddening whispers appear within my mind now, I drown them out with his voice. Earrings that were made by him. Inscribed with a trigger that once activated would begin reciting the following as a Mantra...

"To find one's form is essential. What boon is there to being absent?"

"You are the sum of your actions, not your desires." - Anonymous

Now, I've become something new. Something wiser... something more patient. However, they loom over my presence constantly a never ending battle that will decide should I live or die. Before my time is up on this world I'll give them something to remember. That is my promise to you. As you know... when that time comes. We'll meet again and I expect you to kill me. I won't fight back or cry about the ending. I'll accept it knowing I was able to make a difference. Should those around me accept this change or completely rebuke it is to yet be decided. But, I'm ready for whatever comes my way now. Good, or bad.
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
Quote:"That much is true. We're shunned away from most placed due to the Dark Arts but within reason. Due to people of the past. However, I've reason to harm. Not everyone just some. I don't mindlessly do it however... that is something I will never stoop to." - Absence

Everyday is a test. A challenge to see if I've moved one step closer towards my goal or one step backward from it. As things progress in my life I see on a daily basis how I interact with others. Some are respectable individuals and people whom I can look towards for guidance in the future to better myself. On the other hand some are just ignorant and stuck in their own ways refusing to even listen to hear anything aside from their own foolish mouths. It's those people? Whom are afraid of change. Afraid of things better than them. With potential to grow that I'm sure I possess I'll show them a new world through my efforts. One way or the other... they'll see the true way.
[Image: b995d2ef331c085706ad43ec4c73d2f4.jpg]
Quote:"When I think back on how quick you came into my life. Then how quickly you left. I can't help but feel like you were plucked from your soil far before you could bloom. As much as he deserves the fate coming to him. You didn't deserve to die in such a way. I will always miss you, My Sister. Violet."

- Selene(Absence)

Your sibling has come and now I've realized he is the Eden that will bring us both that bliss. I've given him the nickname Eden. He's a fast learner and shows great promise. I feel like he takes after you. There isn't a moment I don't wish safe passage for him. He deserves nothing that's happened to him... no child should've endured such pain. To be born into existence with no name. Is uncalled for. I will show him what a family is as his Sister. He is my Eden. We both miss you dearly.

Finally I've met a girl named Ava. She's one of the only things in this world aside from Eden that can gain any semblance of emotion from me. She deserves as much if not more than all those around her. A blessing upon the world. Something to be loved and cherished to no end. I will be there to aid and make sure she's shown nothing but absolute kindness. However it was something... that dawned on me most.

"Let's write a beautiful story others can read." - Selene

She took it upon herself to draw the two slightly detailed. (She has been getting better at drawing.) They were both reading a book together at a table. Also, there was pencils and the like scattered upon that same table. It was an indication that they had wrote the story themselves. That is, if Selene came to understand the meaning of the image. - Ava

"To create something together I feel all of those around will come to love. An amazing story. Like the one before me who helped write it. In such a way I've come to accept a lot of things. Not everyone is what they seem or portray always to others around. But, what they allow people to see."  - Selene
Quote:A lingering question.

Did she ever have purpose...?

Power..? Family..?

She felt like a fool thinking about it.

"Okay."

Marcel was right though... probably not all right. She's to believe how can one lose something... that they never had. Selene chuckled. These thoughts she was her own worst enemy.

Atleast he was her friend right? Did she even have any of those? Aside from them...? Or were they even friends. Hm..

Curious.
- Selene
Quote:"To feel alone, as if every waking moment of my life is waiting to be erased and sent into Oblivion. I was never afraid before.. but I'm more afraid now that I feel as if at any moment, I'll cease to exist." - Selene

Quote:"I endure shattered dreams."

"I flux between fleeting memories."

"Though no matter what I do, I always seem to be broken."

"When will someone piece me back together...?" - Selene

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11496368]
Topic Options