BLOXBlox ? What you doin here ?!
Event Preferences: stuff that allows for a lot of creative freedom. i want to be as expressive as possible and use events as an opportunity to test the limits of my writing ability
Other Notes: i have a lot of experience via DND, running BYOND RPs, running Forum RPs, and etc etc. i think there will be an adjustment period to get used to the tools, but i hope to try my best.
Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: yes / yes, but from people i know! i am still learning the tools and don't want to ruin anyone's experience
Discord # or best means of contact: BLOX#9369

EVENT 1: THE WILL TO PROTECT
(Link)
Key/Character: Ansel Zaman
Which Event: The Will to Protect

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responses were quick.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balance was fine for their first event, it made it more intense to me and was stitched into the story perfectly to resolve it. Great job.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): At some point I felt like we were playing DND and that made me feel at home. It was enjoyable with a different feel to each island we visited.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Everything was justified.

Overall: Thank you for running our event, I hope to go on another if possible sometime in the future.

Any other comments: Great description/backstory on the materials.
Taking it slowly isn't so bad, is it?
Key/Character: Layfon Hikari
Which Event: The Will to Protect

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Well-paced responses.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Nicely balanced, no complaints!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Hell yeah it felt like an adventure. This was the absolute most interactive event I ever had the pleasure of going on! It felt like an RPG at some points.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) No qualms here, I'd say things were fair.

Overall: One of the greatest events I've been on, especially for a new DM. I look forward to more of your events in the future!

Any other comments: N/A
hold on fellas where my post go... i spent time on time on that Sad
Topic Options