MutesToCryMutes DM
Character: Acheron Erebus
Which Event: The Shadow Hunt

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Yes! Everything was detailed from the start! Everything was planned out properly and there was never a delay! 
--------------------------
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  10/10 The boss battles were difficult, but balanced. Curated to give anyone a hard time. When we were fighting, we were continuously on the edge of our seats. The fights were winnable, but definitely gave us a run for our money.
-------------------
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 The story fit everything it was named up to be, everything and more! Couldn't wait for anything better!
-------------------
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Without a doubt! The rewards met, even exceeded expectations! I loved everything that happened and more! Punishments were more than fair and fit the aesthetic of the scene.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: The event itself was a blast! I can't wait to go on more events ran by Mutes!
Character: Taiyo
Which Event: Meeting Mother.
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Mutes honestly kept us all entertained. His narrations down to the responsive time was awesome. 10/10
--------------------------
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Although it was only three of us NO healer. The man out did his self just when you thought oh damn this is easy with each step further into the event and as we took down a boss getting ready to fight the next man did it get tough! He kept us all on our toes but most of all we had fun when I tell you the four of us couldn't stop laughing LMAO! 10/10
-------------------
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):  The man gave me everything I was expecting to get from the event as far the setting and the lore I was searching for and just some knowledge for my character. I really had to give this man two thumbs up for that one. 10/10
-------------------
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): To learn more about Nyx and the growth my character received from such an adventure? It was all fair given the risk and the amount of people a challenge and good rewards. {Well written.} 10/10 

Overall: 10/10 Mutes is a solid DM, I would definitely come to them again for more events!
Funny enough, the whole (three people bit) was because last-second 2 guys passed out just as the event started and one guy was at school, so there was a lot of flaking. Hopefully next time it wont happen.
Topic Options