MutesToCryMutes DM
Event Preferences: Any
Other Notes: Max Event size I'll do is 6. I most run events on Sundays and Mondays for best outcome. Though smaller groups of maybe 1 to 2 can be done during the weekdays prior to 3pm EST. I do work during the week, but please understand sometimes I am a slow typer, or I get too passionate with writing. 

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: Yes I am
Discord # or best means of contact: MuteX#7630
This is a combination of two events in one post. Most of this came from the last mind you! (The score would be about the same for the first one however, hints to why I combined them)

Character: Kirk Simmons
Which Event: Spirit Caller 1 & 2

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Varied from post to post. They could be around 10 mins or like 25. Sometimes longer if he feels its needed. --At least he's been avoiding writing /too/ much. If you know Mutes, he loves his walls. 6/10
--------------------------
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  The boss fights felt like Dark Souls bosses. Just most of the time it felt like they lacked patterns. Even though he did explain that he had some. --They were quite tough, and rewarding to beat. Just perhaps a tad overzealous on different aspects. Like if you have a group of mainly Melee... perhaps making a EC thats all AoEs aren't exactly fair. Regardless of the fact you reduced the power to fix scaling. Since you can stack the moves on each other. It kinda still deletes people. 5/10

Traps: I'd like if we had a tell or some sort of response to them. Rather than, "You walked into a room, trap instantly triggers! Roll to dodge." I'd like if player actions could influence them. Like give more time or ways to react or go around them. Not just force a trap on you. Events are DnD one-shots basically. With auto-traps, it feels like the DM is just trying to kill you. Least they are generally temps but still. Mildly annoying! 3/10
-------------------
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): This aspect I have feel is the only thing I can barely comment on. He does write good and inciting stories. 9/10
-------------------
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Since I was the curator of the Event chain. It was worth the risk, however most other people I feel were a tad gimped. Since they were told about the items they wanted getting declined just before the event. So they just had to get the standard Arcanium and Soulsteel. --All parts were super stressful. I've never been on a Standard CoD Event and left with a collective of about 9 perms! That was a bit insane... I feel really bad for the two that left with three perms each... I luckily only got one minor perm and demanded something I could dev with. Which was neat, and will be super useful! --Also apparently people tend to do danger RPBs for AP... and that never happened. 3.5/10 (That score is from how I felt for the collective party. --My item and such was sick as hel!)

Overall: 5.3

Any other comments: I feel once he gets back into DMing and such... it will be quite a bit better. --Also I'm not ragging on you Mutes, just trying to tell you what I think! Apologies if it comes off as me being an asshole!
Thats perfectly fine Solen. I've been out of DMing for like 2 years. Im just getting back into it. Not to mention, you have warned people that it was a HCOD at first. And the people were a little under leveled that came. I will try to better my fights to be a bit more creative, yet still lower in power and severity.
Character: Caliban
Which Event: Might of The Valkyr Part 1 and 2

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 it was really good! Very quick and very detailed! 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  10/10 The boss fights were really interesting! I liked how he added variation to each stage of the bossfights. Kept us on our toes and made sure we always had to put our all! I had a lot of fun with it! I also really liked the multiple ways we could go about the event. From combat, to puzzles! It really showed that there was a lot of thought put into making it!
-------------------
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 The story was really cool! I loved how the events tied into eachother!
-------------------
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The fights were very well balanced and the awards we requested were perfectly in line with the difficulty and risk that was presented throughout the event! I would definitely ask him to DM again!

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: The events that were done were a whole lot of fun for myself and others participating! We'd love to have him again for another event sometime in the future!
[Image: RjvDDFm.png]
Character: Caliban Valkrin
Which Event: The Quest for Gains
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Mutes did an excellent job responding in a timely fashion. He was also very patient with the players taking part in the event 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  The boss fights were quite balanced especially given the team based combat theme of the event 10/10
-------------------
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):  The storytelling was excellently narrated. It made the event a lot more fun especially with the descriptions of the other teams and their interactions pre and post battle. 10/10
-------------------
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The risk and rewards associated with the event was well coordinated considering the COI level. I give it another 10/10

Overall: 10/10 Mutes is a solid DM, I would definitely come to them again for more events! Big Grin
[Image: RjvDDFm.png]
Character: Runihura
Which Event: Several bounty events

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Pretty fast, at least compared to us, but maybe we're a bit more patient than others. Either way, I didn't see any problem with how long it took. In case we were the one's who were too patient. I'll give it a 8/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Honestly? I would give it a 10/10. None of the monsters were impossible and it just required you being smart and avoiding the obvious patterns while DODGING some of the more obvious attacks, though I will admit, for anyone who doesn't take a healer in their group or a couple healing spheres, they would probably get destroyed. It sucks yeah, but hey, you should always go prepared with a couple healing spheres or a healer just in case. Better to take one and rely on them than not to, although I imagine other people would have conflicting thoughts towards this, so I imagine my opinion doesn't go for everyone.

Was also pretty damn fun for just straight up battles, putting pressure but not being 'annoying'. It's a bit like comparing Tsunami with Supreme Fire Wave. You can dodge the former way more easily by actually reacting in time compared to the later that comes in pretty fast... does that make sense?

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Not much story telling in straight up bounties, but there is a plot here... I can smell it. ???/10
I enjoyed the IC adventure though.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): For a bounty event? I think it was just great, people got perms, dev, and items, no one left dissatisfied, except by the fact not everyone could get something unique, but hey, only so much we can take from these. I think the risks fit the rewards, people could've definetly gotten multiple perms for their dope rewards.

Overall: 8/10

Any other comments: Even if you don't get any other requests for events, don't worry, I'll come back for more. Also, always appreciate your Wellspring friends. They feel like a must here.
Character: Ethia Alcast
Which Event: Shadow Hunt

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yeah everything was really quick, the last one was took a bit but it was the biggest of walls! 9/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Bruhhhh  I could fight ECs all day! It was a fight over my teammates health, all I wanted to do was HEAL THEM! #BIGMAD 7/10 LEMME HEAL MY TEAMMATES 

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): This was not a story based event. N/A

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The fact we could take points from people who got downed a lot to make sure they were not coming out with mega perms was really nice. And to anyone reading this, if you take Achilles Gelmont to an event.. Take me too, he NEEDS a personal healer >> 10/10

Overall: 8.6

Any other comments: MUTES LET ME HEAL MY FRIENDS! 
Character: Destiny Argyris
Which Event: Shadow Hunt

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Everything was within a reasonable time-frame and quick to respond/narrate. 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 It was amazing, sort of stressful because I kept getting yeeted but damn was it fun...I'd do it AGAIN!

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): This was not a story based event. N/A

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): It was super reasonable, and he was willing to comply with what I wanted in regards to my injuries. And definitely worth the risk for the rewards we got. 10/10

Any other comments: <3 Thanks for the amazing and fun event.
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Character: Achilles Gelmont
Which Event: The Shadow Hunt

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 They provided a good narrative and setting for the event.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  10/10 The boss fights were really difficult but fun! It was never to a point where we couldn't win as long as we verb properly!
-------------------
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 The story was well done, as we knew what was going on beforehand, during and afterwards clearly.
-------------------
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The fights were balanced and the awards were well-done. They were made equal to the difficulty which we had to face! Even the punishments were reasonable.

Any other comments: The events that were done were a whole lot of fun for myself and others participating! We'd love to have him again for another event sometime in the future!
Character: Ehrenna Kriyer
Which Event: Let The Shadow Hunt Begins!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): They were very responsive, very quick with their writing, and that writing is very well-written as well. I know I'm using repetitive words, but anyways! 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles are very entertaining! It was fair as well, the chance at which we would get downed is balanced, and not overly dangerous. 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was a very quick and short event, so I couldn't really comment much about it. But it feels rewarding, moving on to that. 8/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) : The rewards are as expected from the ECs we had to fight. Although... A super Mana Amnesia... I don't think I have anything I could be able to do with this, aside from +3 vit and +5 Agi/Crit. Tbf, I could really care less about CD reduction, maybe not too less. But everyone gets some nice rewards! And it's just as was said, first come first serve. We are the last group and we get the bottom of the rewards, so it's fair. 9/10

Overall: I love how well the settings of the event he had made. Would love to have you DMing again. 9.5/10

Any other comments: Loving it!
Topic Options