CurledSpiralLorekeeper's Advertisements
[Image: 7ace71567e620fc91ae0da8f16d1a3a6.png]

"Power, Wisdom, Greed."

Flyers go out amongst the land with the Lorekeeper's Seal upon them.
Quote:"I have returned to my duties in full as Lorekeeper of Garljing's Coat. I would like to apologize for my leave of absence from this position. I spent time within Osrona spreading wisdom to their people attempting to spark within their souls a fire for knowledge that has never dulled within we of the Fireblooded. Many who arrived for my lecture upon the Domains of Ryujin, or spirit world, know this to be true. As it was the first it will not be the last. My wisdom is free to those who seek it they've merely to show the grit needed to ascend the Tarian.

For those who missed this lecture worry not. I and the esteemed Witch-hunter Vesper are working on a book to detail the realms.

With that in mind I have been requested for instruction upon the medicinal arts. I have also been asked for a sermon as well. So, I will be delivering upon these in my next few lectures. In the month of Claw, third cycle of fire. I will be offering a sermon upon the tenets of Garljing. Those who wish to learn more of the Fireblooded faith are welcome to attend and those acolytes who wish for guidance and wisdom are welcome to join as well."

Thursday 8 PM Est, Sermon at Garljing's Temple.

[Image: 842ea71bc5250a678bd24e30cd7b46e0.png]
Quote:For those who wished to learn medicine? I will be offering a lesson upon it as well. Though it will be in the days after my Sermon. Plenty of time to peruse the various shops of Garljing's Coat. Specifically the shops that I graciously stock! One can find many weapons and armors within Gajin's Finds! Just outside of the eastern apartments! If you're more interested in the alchemical side of things than all you've got to do is walk into the western apartments and follow the stairs all the way up. Farthest room to the right is where you can find the Shopkeeper of my recently departed Cousin, Okri! 

Friday 9 PM Est, Medic Lesson at Fireblooded Temple.

[Image: ffc16ccfccf919728842c1efb7e28039.png]

Quote:For those who intend to join my sermon allow these advertisements to be the first part. Remember your reach and drive is only as great as the greed within your heart. Always strive for more. 

As a last note, I am on the market for books of value.

Donations appreciated.
[Image: b6fc0fbc7770793bcb9f0fa5622c7c19.png]
Quote:After a successful Sermon the doors to the great Temple close! Those who entered leave changed and filled with a zealous spirit. Hushed whispers speak of the miracles of the Fireblooded rites and of the lessons covered within those hallowed halls. The Lorekeeper had this to say to those who could not attend. 

"For those who were unable to make it I say to you do not fret. The fires of our people are not easily doused and I will deliver more such sermons in the days to come."

There's also another few adds for Gajin's shops.
What a lovable zealot.
[Image: 8f37b6bd27bdc78d64d9f051d0916a04.png]
Honor, Duty, Power

Flyers will go out bearing the new Lorekeeper's mark, four blood streaks

Quote:"With the ascension of Gajin as a Dragonlord, the position of Lorekeeper has been in turmoil. Based on the suggestion of the former lorekeeper, I have been deemed worthy for the post. I shall undertake my new duties as my honor demands, once more answering the call to service that the Fireblooded and Theria as of the Clans. May I serve the Fireblooded and the Divine five well."

A map will be provided, A mark of a Dancing Shenlong dragon shall appear on one of the nearby mountain peaks

Quote:"In honor of Mort of Clan Graves Ascension to one of the four spots of Dragonlord, My first lesson shall be on the Skywarden, Shenlong father of the Lightning Drakanites. As is proper, we shall have this sermon on one of the highest peaks we can get to easily, to be closer to the Cloud Weaver. If you do not have an Inner Flame, dress warmly."

Lesson will begin at 6pm est Tuesday the 24th at 441,948,1.
Anyone late will be thrown from the peak and expected to climb back up to attend
Founder and only member of the epic hat club
Remember, if the plan makes you lose your hat, then it is a bad plan.
[Image: 83e77502f8c8d63e550802bd06a69250.png]

With an opening of the schedule of the Lorekeeper, more flyers will be coming out to the Fireblooded and allies.
Quote:"A bit earlier than I was thinking I could start my lessons. The time of the Skywarden's lesson shall remain the same, however I shall undertake a lesson on Quetzalcoatl. The mother of the Feathered drakes, mistress of wind, the coiled Serpent. The most fickle of the Divine five demands much, but knows that those blessed by the Divine five can undertake it. As is proper, we shall have this lesson close to some woodlands on the slopes of the mountains. You will need to bring a proper sacrifice to Quetzalcoatl, some feathers, a bit of cured leather, a metal ingot. All of these are appropriate, materials to craft an item are her proper sacrifice.

Join me and I shall tell the tales of her, and we can honor her better."

Monday November 22nd at 7pm EST there will be a lesson at 383, 778, 1
Each who wish to attend the lesson need to bring some kind of base crafting item, be it ore, leather, or simply a few feathers. These will be offered as sacrifice for the Feathered mistriss.
Those who do not bring an item will be barred from the lecture, those who show up late will be thrown down the cliff and expected to climb back up to attend.
For those also wondering, yes Skywarden is still going to happen on tuesday.
[Image: 9fd42e478a12474b9720c388d0330d40.png]

A change in plans has occurred.

Quote:To the ones interested to learn more about the feathered false deity who demands all from its followers, yet grants them nothing, you are all welcome for a lesson given by the Lorekeeper from within Achyon's jail cells. The Empire, of course, will keep Achyon's gates shut to those who have declared war upon us and have refused to meet our charitable demands. That is unless they wish to join the Lorekeeper in jail.

We do not mind if you willingly surrender.

Tuesday November 24th at 7pm EST there will be a lesson at 143, 927, 2
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Sad For People that got nab by the evil cult

Edit: Don't Care About the Down Votes Since it does not bother me all to much... Wait... Can i get the most Down votes to see what happens... Also only planned to leave this up for a few before taking it down but i lack the know how

New Edit: Was Told i can't get rid of it so lets start the down vote train here~ Also Joke that hit hard for some people
[Image: 3b61a5c986e749e029f0a44a83e302bd.png]

Flyers will once more be sent out
Quote:"I have been released from my confinement by the city of Achyon. The Waystone inn has secured my release and I owe them a debt that is not easily discharged. Therefore while I work to ensure my debt to them is paid, I will once undertake my duty placed upon me by the Dragonlords Mort of Clan Graves and Gajin.  My next lesson shall be upon Jormungand, the Test maker. We shall meet at the Waystone. As proper sacrifice, bring some bones or flesh of a beast you have hunted."

Lesson will be at 7pm EST Sunday the 6th. The items in sacrifice are ic in nature unless you have something you wish to offer up.

Waystone inn at 363, 663. Those who are free to be at the waystone are free to attend, however we abide by their rules.
[Image: 800px-Chinese_dragon_asset_heraldry.svg.png]

Flyers will once more go out to the surrounding areas, bearing the mark of the Lorekeeper, for lines drawn downward in red ink

Quote:"A few years ago now, I was going to be able to give a lesson on the Sky Warden, upon my capture that made the lesson impossible for me to give. However, now I am free to give this lesson. In front of the Waystone again will the lesson be given. The traveling to the Waystone will be the sacrifice to this member of the Five, his love of travel and seeing sites. Even well trodden ground can give you something new if you pay attention enough. Keep this in mind as you come to this lecture."

Lesson will be at 7pm EST Tuesday the 8th

Waystone inn at 363, 663. Those who are free to be at the waystone are free to attend, however we abide by their rules.

[If you have questions for the Lorekeeper you are also free to reach out to me in game or oocly.]
[Image: Magma_Dragon_web.jpeg?1400002567]

Once more flyers will go out for another of the lessons on the divine
Quote:"With the last lesson being on the Sky Warden, it is now time to talk of his greatest rival and Friend. He of many names, the Solar Drake, the Renewer. Some have pinned his name down as Hautl, but this is not completely true. He of many names is tied to the earth, and this in turn is his domain. Look upon the mines and deep parts of the world, where we take some of his bounty to us, metals for our equipment, copper, silver, and gold for our coins, rocks to build our homes. All of these are a part of the bounty that He makes in his duties. Renewing the earth so we never run out."

"We will meet in the Waystone again, but bring cast off metal, broken rocks, or other small scraps of earth as sacrifice to He of many names."

Next lesson is Wednesday the 9th at 7pm est 
Topic Options