dglynn201A Tactical Notebook
[Image: Untitled-1.png]

The writings of Cross Queren.
However you've come across this notebook, it appears to be one's own person journal...
...The type you keep your whole life.

Awakening
Maybe breaking into the liquor cellar wasn't the best idea. I've found myself awoken from my stupor in the city of Osrona. Well, things could be worse. I'm not strung up in a cage, to be fair. Though being unarmed, it looks like I'm stuck here for a while. After wandering town for a while, I stumbled across some people speaking of some 'Crab King'. A political figure waging some form of war? I thought the name was stupid, so I jested about being the Roach King. The local population seems to have honorably crowned me as such. Despite the seemingly insulting name, I quite like the shorthand of 'Roach'. Feels personal, though I couldn't really give a reason to why.

I also seem to have acquainted myself to some type of local nobility as well. Di'or was his name. We talked for a while, then brought me to some maid café. From there he waved me off to go wander the café as he talked with some lady. I managed to convince one of the clients there to toss me a shot - that was nice of them. I spotted them 50 coins, and was satisfied for the night.
Something about this city, though. What a place.
Topic Options