GoldNew Gauntlets
Gauntlets currently give +10 crit.

Mythril swords give 20 pow and 20 phys

When armed hits 180 they have the choice of an elemental stance bring them 10% ap on top of their aura and item enchantments.

When unarmed users hit 180 they have the same choice but for 15% ap, as it stands armed has a variety of weapon options. Unarmed only has one.

At 180 Unarmed should be able to get gauntlets with 10-15 phys on them. At 200 maybe an option for 20 but with weight (10 or so)

These are just some ideas for a variety for unarmed. They don't get a benefit from their item being repaired which was removed but late game they should at least have some variety, these aren't what I intended to be added verbatim but an idea of what they could potentially have to some minor degree for the sake of crafting and diversity with styles and ore choices.

[Lightweight Gauntlets]
+10-15 agi
+15 crit
(2 Blue mercury + 15 Leather)

[Adamantite Plated Gauntlets]
+10 Crit
+5 Phys
(2 Adamantite + 15 Leather)

[Mythril Plated Gauntlets]
+10 Agi
+15 Crit
+10-15 phys
(2 Mythril + 15 Leather)

[Nyeshk Plated Gauntlets]
+10 crit
+20 phys
+10 weight
(2 Nyeshk + 15 Leather)

[Exalted Arcanium Gauntlets]
+20 Crit
+20 phys
+15 agi
(2 Arcanium + 15 Leather)

Footnote; I think since we have leather we should be able to craft cloaks as well and maybe headbands/headguards? ("glasses" or "other" slot for headbands)*If it's on other it wouldn't be able to be enchanted and that's a good thing.

[Leather Cloak]
+2 vit
(5 Leather)

[Leather Shawl]
+1 vit
+5 agi
(2 Leather + 1 Scale)

[Plated Headband]
+1 Vit
(2 Leather + 1 Steel)

[Metal Headguard]
+2 vit
+10 weight
(3 Steel)

I just be bored tbh
I'm pretty sure the unarmed special stances are 25% AP and not 15%, seeing as the base stance is 20% already.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
(10-02-2020, 07:38 PM)Jumpy Wrote: I'm pretty sure the unarmed special stances are 25% AP and not 15%, seeing as the base stance is 20% already.

Just open up the unarmed tab, they are all 15% now. (Have been for a while.)
Iron Fist is still 20%.
The others are all 15% because of the fact they do something special.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
The best enchanted gauntlets you can get are 20 pow exalted and +5 if they're ultra which is easy considering its just made of leather      and all custom stances give same as iron fist, just with a cool fadey effect and a special Q power

if you make arcanium gloves it'll be near impossible for ultra gloves and we'll never have the same pow unarmed used to have.. i don't know how I feel about these but they do seem cool
I will be increasing stances to 20% from 15% in tomorrow's patch, and I think more variety (in all weapons/armor, not just gloves) is always a good thing. As it is, my main issue with weapons/armor is that after 125RPL nothing but mythril really matters and the other ores become dead weight beyond a few uncommonly used recipes, which isn't too interesting.

Instead, a better tier system (125rpl, 160rpl, 180rpl, 200rpl, etc) and more varied stat layout for different types of equipment would be nice.
(10-02-2020, 08:46 PM)chance Wrote: I will be increasing stances to 20% from 15% in tomorrow's patch, and I think more variety (in all weapons/armor, not just gloves) is always a good thing. As it is, my main issue with weapons/armor is that after 125RPL nothing but mythril really matters and the other ores become dead weight beyond a few uncommonly used recipes, which isn't too interesting.

Instead, a better tier system (125rpl, 160rpl, 180rpl, 200rpl, etc) and more varied stat layout for different types of equipment would be nice.

125 (Steel)
160 (Adamantine)
180 (Mythril)
200 (Nyeshk/Arcanium)

If you're really bored mix in scales and leather for different variants of leather armor or plated vests.

Good suggestion
actually having a use for scales?

as far as i know right now they have no use? unless I'm mistaken

+1
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
(10-03-2020, 12:22 AM)Milly Wrote: actually having a use for scales?

as far as i know right now they have no use? unless I'm mistaken

+1

They're used in vitality potions, but nothing else as far as I am aware.
Topic Options