Unga BungaDi'or Toryia | Philosophical Hunger |
[Image: 125898.png]

Every now and then upon the crack of dawn, a brilliant light graces this window with sun streams like a flamboyant guest, uninvited to the party. That being said, it is a seminar between a fragile boy and rays of sunshine. Often a lonely recital, but a requisite to start the youth's day. - A mountain of knowledge laid dormant in a plethora of books, the simple task to which Di'or would indulge for most of his upbringing, empowering him with at least a tiny bit of knowledge.

Some would conclude it as repetitive, monotonous, and even uneventful. It may have been true to most, but not to the young Toryia. If it wasn't for such vibrant manuscripts that had come to be, all would cease to exist. There was an inexplainable pleasure brought to his brain whenever he had read a book, analysing a few dozen pages with the utmost care, each page gentle to the fingertips.

Often, compassionate books would make his synapses dance, the wisdom of the soul, and feelings of benevolence were the ink to the paper, carving knowledge deriving straight from the brain. Time was stopped, and a doorway to the unknown opened during this procedure.

The day has ended. There is no longer a "second individual" at his seminar, as there never had been to begin with. Despite this, it is a hopeful darkness for an explorative future, where Di'or can feed knowledge to himself, and his family.

[Image: fSwvHNy.jpg]
Quote:I know I'm not the finest elder sibling, and I certainly don't look like one either. Although, I can still try to match the role for Sej'rin, even if I can't wear those size of boots properly. I have suspicions of his lazy nature.

Everyone has their own ambition, which is respectful. I desire mystery, and uncovering the veil that shrouds it. I think mine would be to write a book of my life! - Not to mention, finding the root of our inception; such an enigma would take many lifetimes, so it's better I start early. I'll go on an adventure, come the break of dawn.

Above all, I really do want to fit all the puzzle pieces together.
Topic Options