CrystikRageCrystik DM
Key/Character: TheConcealer/Bell
Which Event: Phoenix King

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, didn't take long at all.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 - The fights were as balanced and difficult as I expected with such a large group of people. It was very fun.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 - Honestly? I never had an event like that one with meeting a Primordial. Honestly found it more fun than the Dungeon of the Primordial Goddess, it was very unique and entertaining to take part and with a unique ending.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I saw no problems with it, I think it was all pretty good for the ammount of risk we ran over.

Overall: 10/10!

Any other comments: 10/10 would have someone taking a perm for me again.
Which Event: Imbrix, The Phoenix King

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10. simple and quick!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10. Although there weren't exactly any traps, the trials substituted that quite easily with numerous enemies to face, which were all moderately balanced.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10, I expected a primordial event to have great storytelling, and wasn't let down. Not even just that, but the map played a huge part to portray each narration.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10, hey, it's not like I almost got permed on my second crystik event!! But seriously, I couldn't argue with that scaling. There were a few perms, and temps thrown around, as expected of a Primordial Event.

Overall: 10/10.
Key/Character: Xaldian / Roy Gelmont
Which Event:  Phoenix King

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 , Simple and clean as the way this event was making me feel that night.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 , This was probably one of the more balanced events I've been on. The bosses were pretty spot on, the last one for sure was my favorite to do in Eternia history so far.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 , It was really good. Maybe a bit bias because fire magi. But it also put perspective on Ic of how much the other characters cared about each other. It was really good over all.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 , Everyone seemed to come out with something, the risk was worth it for me, I got a brick to make a weapon, didn't get a kiss from the phoenix king. But still I'd have this man as my dm anytime.

Overall: 10/10 would get yeeted into the fire realm again

Any other comments: I'm still not sorry - Roy
Key/Character: Truwarrior119 / Aelrin Alcast
Which Event: Phoenix King

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, they were well informing, well timed, and great overall

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 - The fights were fun, and intense at times, especially our last battle. But I enjoyed the challenge considering the group size, and opponents we had to face. Action packed!

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 - Yes, the beginning Narration was perfect for setting us in the mood for the event, followed by the opponents we faced and little moments in between, I had a lot of fun.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I believe the event was fair and balanced. The risks were worth the rewards, the punishments as well.

Overall: Great job, certainly a 10/10! :)

Any other comments: Would absolutely enjoy having you DM future events I participate in!
Key/Character: Driyar Hedor!
Which Event: The Giant Honey Bee!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 always there and was fast as hell, what the fuck.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Bee/10 The patterns were nice as hell.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Beeta/10 beest bee beevent beever

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): RNG/10 RNGesus didn't help

Overall: BEEMEGA/10

Any other comments: I'M COMING BACK FOR THAT HIVE!
[Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: Iris Vartuul
Which Event: The Giant Honey Bee!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 fast as all hell. This mans was faster than the bees.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 fun as frick. PATTERNS felt like a video game boss

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 I will never forget old man ent, and trying to kiss the absolute unit of a bee. And Beethoven.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 ayo im alive!

Overall: SS BEE/10

Any other comments: WE SHALL RIDE AGAIN TO OBTAIN THE HIVE.
Key/Character: Sonia Morgan
Which Event: The Giant Bee
Responsiveness: 10/10 I never felt like I had to wait long for any of the replies throughout the event!
Balance: I was afraid going into this given my RPL was on the lower side for our group! Still we all managed to be downed the same number of times I believe by the end so it worked out nicely! Injuries were slight and the worst of which came when someone chose to take an injury for another person! 10/10
Storytelling: Why did Janice have to die... 10/10
Fairness: I just wanted to take part in the RP so I wasn't concerned with any rewards, but the others were all able to leave with something they wanted which was nice to see! 10/10
Overall: 12/10
Other Comments: Seriously why did you kill Janice?!
Key/Character: M o l d y Lunchboxx / Cerise Sikora
Which Event: Back to the Past

Responsiveness: Crystik was very responsive - he was the one who contacted me about DMing this and even consulted with resident lore goblin Theori to confirm some things about the setting before moving forward with the plan. He kept us up to date in terms of approval, etc - in fact, we were able to run this a day earlier than expected! Sure it was at midnight and it ran until roughly 7:30am, but it was lore heavy and intense!

Balance: The balance wasn't bad. Sure, some things were VERY overwhelming (trapping people in gay baby ice talons prison and then spamming beams on them....!!!!), but a lot of the mechanics were also really funny. Like the light orbs without a target LMFAO.

Storytelling: Given that he consulted with Theori before he made the plans, it's clear storytelling was pretty good! At least, in my opinion. All I wanted was a broken transceiver so I could dev for the recipe, and he took it and fucking ran 40 yards with it. It was wild. It gives future dev not just from the event itself, but also from the items we got too.

Fairness: All of the items (minus 2!) have drawbacks to them some way or some how. But that's the beauty of it - it gives potential dev in fixing them up, cleansing them, etc which is a really cool twist I think.

Overall: 9.8/10 (i took .2 points off for the above balance concern)

Any other comments: Just two besties about to be injured by a crazy golem moments before disaster!

[Image: unknown.png?width=681&height=582]
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Key/Character: PapaBruce/Lando lux Metras
Which Event: Back to the Past

Responsiveness: Very solid. The only lull happened when jumpy told me to log off to avoid injury, I did, then I just couldn't log back in for 30 minutes.

Balance: I died.

Just kidding.

Fucking hilarious gimmick fights. The only real problem was the fact that you had to target and untarget, and when it didn't work, we'd usually get hit by 14 scattered lights and drop like flies. IN FAIRNESS, we all had extremely high value healing moves in our builds and he likely had to instinctively adjust to make it a challenge in spite of the cheese.

I'll consider shame dipping for mist form again thanks to this event though ty 

Storytelling: Solid, very rewarding. Crystik is a good narrator and knew to carry the event well in pretty much every step.

Fairness: Decent. All things considered, with a bit of luck, we went home with just 1 -10 perm and 2 temps total. We felt as though the drawbacks to some of the items made (-5 (Initially -10) will and 4 vit on a shirt, or -15 vit 3 pow on a head item) were a bit harsh, considering there was already a likelihood of getting bent pretty hard from the EC fights. But, I'd say they're flavorful enough items and MEANT to provide really strong post-event rp opportunities, and I wholeheartedly commend the creativity employed with these and approach to trying to keep them relative double-edged weapons.

Overall: 9/10 Crystik is a mean EC pilot, but vastly underrated as a DM all in all. I really enjoyed myself.

Any other comments

Quote:Sala'vishash says, "I sleep." 
Sala'vishash says, "I awaken."
Key/Character: (๑╹ᆺ╹)
Which Event: back to the future

Responsiveness: super fast, as expected. only times things slowed was on us. mind u this is someone who just finished work and ran an event from 12am to 6am est. he shudnt be this fast with these parameters.

Balance: unbalanced because i was laughing too hard and missed all my skillshots because of it. chance rly did something evil when he introduced the winters talon spam during the shadow games, because LMAO. that one fight felt like playing touhou and was painfully funny. everyone could heal and i figure u wudnt use baby pow against us. please dont make me laugh during rpbs, i job when u do that.

Storytelling: did his research, tried his best to keep things in-line with lore (since this event had tons of it). along with that, he knew the chars going on the event and used that to his advantage which made for really good rp. prolly his strongest suit is this one.

Fairness: the other two posts above mine explained much of what i had in mind really. the fights itself were sound, save for the mishaps with the mistargetting but thats not super big. perms were fair and i salute u for letting a whole firing squad unload their clips on an unsuspecting lando for stepping up because that honestly made me choke in laughing from surprise

Overall: good stuff. the tuning has been great. tho i feel u can be a bit more liberal with things since the setting is cod anyways. other than that, absolutely had a blast (even tho my body was achingly tired by the end of it)

Any other comments: at some point i got hexed to do something by the ec. it was perfectly ic to fall for the hex, so i spent one whole ec fight using only smog, yggdrasil, recover, earthbomb, and infection. very funny and wud gladly do something like that again if the ic fits.

i swear i wasnt griefing
[Image: 6VjQGd5.png]
Topic Options