JashSej'rin Toryia
[Image: Granblue.Fantasy.full.2108782.jpg]

Occasionally at night, a group of family members would gather within the Moxtli tribes; although he never quite enjoyed the experience, Sej'rin found himself dragged along to many of such gatherings. It was a time for those around to speak of their hopes and dreams - all of which the young Toryia found little to no interest in, however... such meetings weren't all doom and gloom for the lad, story time was something the small boy could find enjoyment in.
Many tales were spun as the dancing of flames reflected in the eyes of all those around, though the boy's favorite would be the story of an ancestor from Agartha. One who had nothing but a dream, a dream to form a guild of mercenaries and garner attention and fame. As the stories go, that man would treat each and every member as though they were a part of his family regardless of their background. The moment one had decided to commit to his cause, they were valued.

Through blood, sweat, and tears - the man grew strong, taking each and every obstacle on and viewing them as a trial of sorts. He was said to have fought his hardest when it was for a member of his family, whether it be the brothers he had grown up with, or a member of his guild who had only just joined days ago.

[Image: OeA1qKM.jpg]

It's always the same story, every time... and yet I find myself entranced in it all. That guy - he was someone who treated his entire guild as though they were his own family...? When I think about it, it feels like Di'or's the only family I have, or at the very least, the only one who truly understands me. Even so, for our relatives to continuously tell that story time and time again... it makes me wonder if I'll ever be able to have people who remember me like that.

But I'm not like Vaj'rin - I could never be. I'm not a leader figure... or even determined to do much either. I'd rather spend my days relaxing, and my nights gazing up at the stars... I think that I need to find something to fight for, something that will inspire me to be more than I am. 

Maybe they will be what I've been looking for.
Topic Options