HarmKelcey pyr Docro - The Brut
[Image: breakerr.png]
[Image: yb4KB7S.png]
[Image: spam.png]

"One day I heard a strange sound. It called me. The voice wanted to help me."

Quote:"Did you hear the talk around the streets this night, right?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Aren't you aware of all this people getting fucked? Shit, one of the victims lost all of their face and another one his entire arm! The worst part it's that all of them are criminals just like us!"

"You trying to scare me? We both know how dangerous it is to do our jobs. Don't feed me that bullshit."

"I'm telling you the truth! All this criminals are being burned alive! Looks like they are going to suffer for the rest of their lives, none of them died."

"So... why aren't they telling who did that?"

"Everyone is almost sure it's that small guy that walks around using that stupid, stupid, stupid dog mask! The Docro! But none of them has enough courage to speak out the truth..."

"And so what? Just be careful around that Docro, it's easy."

"The thing I'm afraid of... it's that... all the victims have a strange connection, an organization they have contacts with, it's one of which we work for and I'm just making sure we aren't going to be the next people getting tortured."

"Just relax, forget about that, we came here to have a drink, have some fun."

Working for the family ain't that bad. Being helpful to people older than you it's what Kelcey is talented at, even more to siblings. This Docro may be small, may be even weak compared to a lot of people, but has a behavior induced by impulse and excitement. Looking at danger in every corner, looking at people with a concealed face. Always talking to others, always talking to the voice that replies back.

If anyone wants to arrange a scene for whatever reason, you can DM me, Harmonyc#9397.
Topic Options