MolochBruce DM
Brick 
Key: Brubaru
Event Preferences: Compact teams (no more than four people or so), dungeonesque, quirky, plot-hooky chains.
Contact Information: Bruce#9072
Other Notes: I haven't DMed at all since late spires, around a year and change ago, so I might start fairly slow. Approach me for COIs for the time being, I'll eventually start dragging you all through the dirt properly when I'm comfortable/confident enough again :^)

[Image: minihao.gif]
Character: Anne orn Salis
Which Event: The Archipelago (Deep Company side)

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Absolutely! Narrates were forthcoming and took into account actions made by the attendants.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): There were a couple of small hiccups -a fight that was too easy round one, and one that was brutal- but they were quickly adjusted, and definitely fell into the typical margin of error.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): There was a palpable sense of 'unsettling' with descriptions of the isle. The Moxtli and Deep Company halves of the event intertwined well!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I was certainly happy with the rewards, and the scuffles for loot were actually fitting with the cultures of the involved peoples. 

Overall: Good job, Bruce! Would decapitate Chieftain again!
Character: Talacael Meztin
Which Event: https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...p?tid=4670

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 - Extremely fast responses while we organized our own roleplays, they all held a high quality to them that were engaging for the situations we found ourselves in!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 - The fights were.. terrifying, if we didn't properly run around we would of easily lost, but it was very entertaining, constantly keeping us on our toes.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 - The little lore thing we decided on when we made the Maloti Tribe was brought out nicely by your story telling, so thank you. The content of the narrations were top-tier and allowed us to properly immerse ourselves in the maps we were moved to!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 - The rewards were all fulfilling, especially for the risk that was invlolved. (I got very lucky and didn't get one of the perms out of the three handed out.)

Overall: I go to bed now, happy. Thank you for the event Bruce!

Any other comments:
Character: Eiji
Which Event: No Ordinary Weasel

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, the moment we finished our RPs he was working on the next narration.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10, properly balanced after the first EC. While the first boss was a piece of cake and the test mob, the final boss was an absolute challenge. Even then when it was hammering on us too hard there were immediate changes to make it fair.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 11/10, as usual Bruce's writing is beyond words. While my range of words is lacking he's nearly a thesaurus. I absolutely loved the event's story.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10, while I'm shit at rolls I still managed to poke my head in a few spots to snag some additional loot. The risk was absolutely worth the reward.

Overall: Amazing. Absolutely amazing. 10/10
Character: Gou Meztin 
Which Event: No Ordinary Weasel

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 No complaints here! For the most part, everything was quick, but if we did have to wait, the emotes were always worth it. 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 If a fight has me screaming, and panicking in voice chat, then you're doing something right! Mind you I wasn't screaming cause it was unbalanced, I was freaking out because how close it was. King shit.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 The best part of the event was the story, and that's saying something considering how much fun the battles were. Everything from entering the cavern, and to the big surprise at the end it was perfect. Your emotes helped build this wonderful little world for us to adventure through. Plus the man, the myth the legend himself showed up. What more could one ask for?
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 Yes. I would get permed to hell, and back in order to get the great orange. 

Overall: 
[Image: LiFtYhB.jpg]/10
Character: Itzcali
Which Event: FPS - Ixlitli the Weasel

Responsiveness : It felt like he knew what we were thinking before we typed it. All of the narrates were timely considering the length and the fact that the DM took our actions into account heavily for them.
Balance : The fights were super tough, but very close. I had to stress pee halfway through the Kaltiv fight.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I was worried that I wouldn't know what was going on after missing the first Totem event, but the DM did a good job of including everything we needed to know and them some through the storytelling. It was cool to see a character from Spires show up near the end!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Yep! The risk was worth the reward. Everyone walked away with something (and probably could have gotten more if not for rolls like this:

Quote:
Drop a /rnd 1 100, you lot.
Eiji generated a random number between 1 and 100, it came up as: 1
LOOC - EXC4V4T0R: (PFFFT
Talacael Meztin generated a random number between 1 and 100, it came up as: 80
Itzcali generated a random number between 1 and 100, it came up as: 5
Gou Meztin generated a random number between 1 and 100, it came up as: 2

Overall: 10/10. Thank Kaltiv for not killing the kids.
Character: Cerise Sikora
Which Event: anti-imperialist training

ok im throwing the typical format out the window

i wasn't directly fighting in this little event he ran but I got to participate and give hints to those fighting the robot for cute IC. so i appreciated the shout outs. yeehaw

player led events with cute dev items are definitely the new hotness keep it up 10/10
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Character: Theomars Farwalker.

Responsiveness: he did a great job, always responding to what we asked or did and at a really nice pace.

Balance: The EC (praise those that are followers of the penguins, thank you.) was amazing, its battle skill was amazing and the trees they used were really according to the theme of the EC and it was really well-balanced stats wise.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I will reply simple, who doesn't love seeing a radiant getting smacked by a giant achyonite robot?

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Bruce is a kind soul, he evaluated the risk/rewards ratio very well. he punished those that fell using a rule accordingly with the risk of the event and gave us rewards to those that participate, prizes that were just to the risk as well.

10/10
Character: Delun Ru

Responsiveness: he's the type to purple prose and make it look good, rather than let it ruin the little narrative that is there, amazing.

Balance: The EC scares me and I was hit by three metal sears back to back, if I did not have shields I would have died, agonizing.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I will reply simple, who doesn't love seeing a radiant getting smacked by a giant achyonite robot?

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Bruce is too kind with this.

10/10
Topic Options