KazukiThe Sun ☀ The Gale ㊊ - The Taiyang Family
Disclaimer: Since there were only two children, decisions will be a high priority so don't feel down if I don't choose you :). But seeing as they will be played Post-TS. Many more Taiyang can be played. But I'd suggest coming to me before doing that.

Yoshiko Taiyang
[Image: api.png]
Jiuweihu's Glow | Fire | Explosion | Illusion | Primordial Jiuweihu's Flame

Quote:Your mother, Yoshiko, is a well renowned Kitsune on Esshar. One being 'blessed by the sun' who she refers as Jiuweihu. As many know her, she is a part of the sun. Carrying that light everywhere she goes no matter how dark it may be. She has done many things and has went through plenty of hardships to carry out her duties. She has had many goals of which have all been completed. Now she only wishes for her offspring to do the same and follow their own bright paths.

Alexios Taiyang
[Image: api.png]
Vacuum Vortex | Wind | Swordsman | Aschea's Kiss
Quote:Your father, Alexios, is one of many Teraphim. However, something that differs him from the rest is that Aschea's Crown has accepted him to wear the Relic. The spirits chose him for a reason and this was why he ruled over Myllenoris as High Lord in his prime. He has done many things and accomplished all the same as he was insistent in making sure he filled his role and title fully untilt he last breath. Especially in keeping the balance.

Things you may want to know before applying:

• You will be a kitsune. However, you're half Teraphim despite this.
  • Seeing as your father is a Teraphim and your mother is a Kitsune. You'd be taught of both beliefs in Aschea and Jiuweihu.
  • At a minimum, you'll be 18 if you're the oldest kid. (Or if you'd like to be younger can be discussed. The daughter is the youngest. The son is the oldest.)
  • You'll be the heads (or future heads) of the Taiyang Family.
  • Yoshiko is in possession of two Relics that will soon be passed down. One being the Taiyang Relic, Jiuweihu's Epitome. The other being, Galadhrim.  (The 2nd will be discussed since I'm not sure.)
  • Be creative with whatever magic you want. All Yoshiko asks of you is no Shadow or Occult. Should be easy enough to process.
Will be playable Post-TS. If you have any questions or you're applying, DM: Kazuki Alter#1337! 
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
I forgot to mention that you will have set and decided names already by your one and only, me.
Alternative
To make it more easier on me and others. You may apply here.
Alternative
The spot for Yoshiko's son has been taken! If you're not sure on what to make for this TS don't be afraid to do the lovely app above to apply for the daughter!
Alternative
Spots have been taken. Thank you for those who apped! You can still app to be a Taiyang however!
Alternative
Topic Options