Shaqdaddy94GRAND OPENING! The Dragon's Maid Cafe (5pm Est)
News spreads far and wide of the upcoming Dragon Maid Cafe games night!
Good food, drink and music.
Now featureing guest singer...
[Image: 5nVpEwE.jpg]
of Maiden's Heaven Cafe
Game of the night!
[Image: j1JPaF4.jpg]
Time: Saturday 10/17/2020 - 6pm EST
[Image: be803f4bc735a6bbb4d343bb899ec1f4.png]

https://gyazo.com/be803f4bc735a6bbb4d343bb899ec1f4
[Image: 0035ff142642c0f886a42f346b4f836c.png]

https://gyazo.com/0035ff142642c0f886a42f346b4f836c

Theia's performance at the Dragon Maid's Cafe! This was the first time Theia had performed at the Dragon Maid Cafe, she sang four songs, two of which were in collaboration with Tonak, the cafe's owner such as 'Love struck' , 'Sisters for life' and two songs she that were written by herself which were "Dreaming of you' and 'Don't start now'. Everyone enjoyed her performance, every single customer complimented her songs, having the best time of their life. Her concert was a success, everyone leaving with a smile on their face.
GO TEAM!

The letters would be sent all around as it would seem it be the last one from the old man. 

"People of Esshar. I have decided that at my age. Its time to retire.  I will deciding on a last event of gathering and enjoying time with my friends and family. Many you despise me or grown to love me. Maybe the in-between still i say thank you for the wonderful experience you all have given me. I didn't expect time to come up on my ass so quickly but this my last go at things. We be taking a gathering photo at the end of things. We have drinks and also maybe a event but honestly its up to the folks who surround me."

The old man sigh. 

"I say my parting words and you all wonder who take over. Well that be for you to see. Understand there will be great changes to the cafe and its stance on things. So best be prepared than not."

With that he smile.

"Have fun and lets have a big departing ceremony." (Thursday 6 pm Est at the Cafe)
Topic Options