KinsukeThe Spark of Theria
The world begun with a spark of life

And the element that ushered in Eternia was fire

Filling the endless void with its warmth

[Image: benjamin-giletti-sp-0074-1.jpg?1526022126]
With the last of the required relics obtained. It is spread throughout Theria to now reach out to their greater kin, to the Dragons that hold dominion. A wondrous and historical moment was now in the final stages of completion. So with this, the once exiled Dragonlord, Barrachan Vatoris gives requests to the people of Theria to invite the Dragons that they encounter to this spectacle. As now the very stars, in more than one capacity, would grant all the might of Leonaus upon Theria. However, such a grand boon is not meant for men or Drakanites, but it is the reward for the Dragons of long that have sheltered and kept the species strong.

A letter is sent to Sluthia by the once Dragonlord
Quote:Lords, generals, and priests of Sluthia. It has been many long decades since Theria has given back and it is to this effect that I offer you to bare witness to the greatest achievement of Drakanite history. it would be my personal, and that of Theria, honor to be host to Sluthia and Garljing if he is willing. A tool that the world has never seen before is to be crafted from the very remnants of the stars themselves. Both a dangerous and a truly unique material have been gathered to begin the process. This is only the invitation, as before I move forward the mountain must be prepared to harness the raw power that shall come from the Unique Creation.

Since the end of the Grand Tournament, large plumes of smoke can be witnessed from high in the mountain. The soldiers who carried the banner of the guild, The Giants, return to Theria in mass at the behest of General Barrachan. Mercenaries of many walks are called forth in order to claim glory that can never be repeated in this lifetime. Barsburg has challenged Theria's ability of technological advancement, and Theria shall respond in kind. Guards and defenses to the mountain are requested from Barrachan who offers coin to those who answer.

"Rally to the mountain and prepare for the next step into the future of Eternia. With this, a new history shall be written. With the song of the Graceful Idol, the stars shall align above. The forgotten powers shall return. Ancients shall walk once more, and most of all the Great Dragons will descend upon Esshar. This is the prophecy I give to you. Rally to us now, prepare for the future and line your pockets with coin, and your home with treasures. Earn your name and may your blood become fire."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC Note

This thread will only be used to list the progression and responses from the letters sent. The follow-up on times and player/public events can be followed in this thread : The Four Corners

[Image: fate-confused.gif][Image: 47aa6ef2e5ca58541a51d67575d37575.png]
Topic Options