TopRaDen of Wolves.
[Image: sGKq4Eg.jpg]
Quote:
"Saekanis and Asenan, hm? Two sides of the same coin are they not?  I'd be lying if they i said the lore behind these two figures didn't interest me. I've heard stories and rumors and whatnot of a temple dedicated to the both of them somewhere hidden in the forest. But...would it be safe to go and look for any relics i could find? It...would make nice additions to my weapon if i do find anything at the very least. Well, it's worth a shot."

Contact Information: Ramen#4577

Character Name: Lumin Montclaire
Attendees: Lumin, Ulfric cos Salis. +1 more

Synopsis: With Lumin having a new spirit wolf companion by his side, he'd begin delving deep into the lore of his new companion. Having discovered his own spirit entity was surprisingly similar to the old stories of Saekanis and Asena, he'd continue to read up more about what he can find about the two deities. His own spirit of chaos was one that marked destruction and emotions in the name of balance much like Saekanis. While also wearing a white mane like Asena. Was there perhaps some sort of purpose to this? Or...was it all just coincidence? Lumin goes out to find out more about these two deities out of curiosity(and probably boredom) as he ventures off to a rumored temple hidden deep within the forest. Hoping to find an ancient relic hidden somewhere deep within it's chambers....

Tone: Creepy, spelunk...y, Adventurous, Mystical. Spiritual
Risk: Low CoD
Desired Rewards: Character development. 1 Weapon dev item relating to Saekaenis and Asena(or just a spirit wolf in general). And a hunk of Arcanium!
DM: DanteFalcon is dming!
Ulfric will be happy to accompany Lumin on his endevours!
Kia'll come along!
Topic Options