RedisecRedisec Sprites - Open to commissions.
Redisec here and I am currently open to commissions.

Here are some examples of my work.

SPELLS:

[Image: BKuWg3T.gif]

(Also Titan's lance in game, although not all of the animations were added... Sad )

Looking to ask Chance to add a special snowflake spell for you? A sprite of your own would surely aid your cause.

Armor: 
[Image: bywKS9M.png]
[Image: Iav8KbJ.png]
(The latter armor is mostly finished and even for sale if someone wants to snatch it up. Of course I would finish unarmed. I also have other armors in store!)
Want to truly be snowflake? Hair and a weapon just ain't enough, you're going to need an armor too. Of course, with owner rights, you can share it with your crew. 

Weapons: 
You'll find that I've made all kinds of weapons from bizzarre hammers - 
[Image: 93JcG9U.png] 

- to Swords:[Image: LW4uaka.png] 

- Staffs: 
[Image: dDyCXsu.png] [Image: inz0OY8.png]

(PM if you're interested in the staffs.)

Hair:
[Image: yJ1bqrc.png][Image: x0vTnUT.png]

If the price is right, I can make you any sprite.
(Warning! I can't make sure that the admins accept your sprite if you decide that you want a genital on your base's forehead for example, but I guarantee quality.)

ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Don't wait up! Because after summer, it will be next to impossible to get another redi sprite until Summer 2021! 

Send me a DM on Discord
Redisec(Sprites)#6037

or 

Reply to this thread with your email and we'll communicate by mail (You can also private message me your e-mail.).
Some things I've made since the last post!

SPEAR:
Take 1: [Image: J7YgDGa.png]

Take 2: [Image: siKPjup.png]

I like to give my customer's options to pick and choose between different shadings of the same sprite as to best find their preference.

Swords:
[Image: QJqcL6P.png]
[Image: a6rQaQj.png]

[Image: nXJ01bn.png][Image: q43AXVo.png] 

Last but not least, an eccentric book. Although, it is rare that I will accept these requests.

[Image: irRtMUi.gif][Image: ECCHbtV.gif][Image: UWk0I1v.gif]

Swing by my discord! Redisec(Sprites)#6037
Topic Options