I-0io DM
Character: Majin Okabe

Event: Oznan's Fucktastic Void Adventure

Responsiveness: Really good, epical even. Never really had to wait longer than felt appropriate considering the narrate sizes usually amtched the waits.

Balance: Other than the tesla spam, I think the balance was handled pretty well throughout the event. Not complaining here.

Storytelling: We spoke to God. This is probably the best event I've been on that wasn't directly tied to the ic history of another character/previous characters. Genuinely fantastic and amazing lore.

Overall: Banger Event, Shroomfie.
[Image: corpoggo.png]
(03-26-2022, 07:14 AM)Folian Wrote: Balance: Other than the tesla spam, I think the balance was handled pretty well throughout the event. Not complaining here.

[Image: unknown.png]
i miss mouse so much
Character: Oznan

Event: What Sleeps Between The Stars

Responsiveness: Incredibly swift, long atmospheric narrates interspersed with reactive narrates. A good balance, never waiting long. (Although sometimes it felt like it because we were legitimately clinging onto every word.)

Balance: No complaints. The fights were hard, but the rewards were great.

Storytelling: I am genuinely blown away. I do not think it's too absurd to say in the years I've been playing Eternia, and thanks to Sanguine's utter madness, I've probably been on fifty to sixty events. I've seen terrific DMs and witnessed wonderful atmospheric stories. This was hands down one of the best stories I've ever witnessed in any literature. I feel privileged to have been a part of something as mysterious as the Void finally getting some elucidation and the deeper implications given with what was revealed.

Perhaps I am biased from my love of Void, but to see this fleshed out in such a natural way? Nothing short of amazing.

Expect me to bother you for a part two.

Highlight: Everyone that went on this event has had their world view permanently altered. In varying degrees they are no longer the same as they were when it began. This was the power and impact of the revelations of the event.
Character: Nanzo

Event: What Sleeps Between The Stars

Responsiveness: Detailed and personalized, with a unique flair to each post unveiling more of the mystery as they went.

Balance: Tesla's en-masse are a menace, that is all. Big Grin

Storytelling: Went to the event to fish with my son, stayed for the expansive and perspective altering lore revealed. Ten outta ten.

Overall: The sins we've committed to monkey-kind can never be undone.

Highlight: Not even going to lie, it was everyone looking at Nemea and considering sacrificing them. Sorry Nemea, but that shit was hilarious.
Character: Shiki Okabe

Event: Oznan's Fucktastic Void Adventure

Responsiveness: The responses were swift, and any wait was well worth it. Ten out of ten would read again. :pray:

Balance: I got owned because I stood in stuff I shouldn't stand in. How dare I be punished for playing poorly. It's not FAi- Jk, jk. All the fights were fair, and a BLAST to take part in. Good job.

Storytelling: The atmosphere of this entire event was perfect. The entire thing was unsettling, and I loved every second of it. We learned some shit that will likely haunt my character for the rest of his life.  That, and... Ookryu hasn't really been the same since the trip... Poor Monkey.

Also, this 

[Image: bc05c6952d483242f1cab5a67a672a3d.png]
[Image: 9a8f12499b1a2f5c3078aa4bb81552aa.png]

hi. i'm not accepting more requests. please don't send me them.

i'll reply here again if/when i feel like writing anything again.
i miss mouse so much
Topic Options