GunnerThe Beast of the Deep (DM Found!)
[Image: 2E8Xlr6.jpg]
Character name:  Sapphire Arborea / Zₑᵢg ₜₕₑ Gᵤₙ#5191
Extra attendees: Lusus Naturae + Fireblooded(4-5 Others)
Synopsis: 
In a joint effort between the fledgling Lusus Naturae and the Fireblooded of Theria an expedition is led deep into the mountains following the whispers of a corrupted drake that lurks beneath. The creature was said to slumber for decades on end though has recently begun to stir. Something about this creature has caught the eye of one Sapphire Arborea and with those of like minds she seeks the being out as many have for similar creatures in the past. 

Objective: 
Find the Drake
Tone: 
Spiritual, Dark Fantasy
Risk:
TBD
Reward: 
Will Discuss with DM 
Dm: 
Arrow
Other Notes:
Bring on the fancy dragon stuff
"It has been far too long since I've stretched my legs, and to compare my might to a drake is an opportunity I cannot miss. You have my aid." -Revan Task
As a hunter, Keyair Viveiros will be there to seekout the beast, but as a Seeker of Lusus Naturae she'll also be reporting to have a grand old time dealing with some dragon stuff!
"As a friend of Sapph and also a Fireblooded! I will join this adventure, to help her with whatever she needs!" - Anlaufr
"Ahh, fuck it. Might as well join. I ain't gettin' any younger." - Athanoti Malenkoch.
"I am joining solely to protect my fellow Fireblooded. And because i want to make armor out of it's scales." -E.L
Legally dickless.
i'll run this event if u no longer have a dm i can't message you on discord because your discord handle is from brazil

dm me Wade#0464
Topic Options