Left BrainDusk
[Image: msHEKZl.png]   ______ [Image: he4bf7P.png]

[Image: FjhEGxa.png]

To speck the world of creation with darkened stars takes will. 
Love, and unkempt dedication.

Quote:
Henrietta Monroe
Cosmic  Light  Fire
Supreme Witch of the twilight coven, Henrietta is much unlike the father of her  children. Confidence is hardly an attribute she lacks, and all the same could one say  in regard of competence. An avid wielder of cosmic, power drawn from the source of a dying star. She is a rather sadistic servant of the dark lord, though such hardly subtracts from the loyalty and respect possessed of those that she considered an equal. 
x
Much of her teachings would consist of competence. Independence while gathering strength through one's own accord. A lack of such would likely warrant an altercation between mother and child, though it is likely much less of an issue than most would believe...
x
Despite her unpredictable nature.
x
Quote:
Tiernay Reveille
Illusion  Shadow Earth
Confidence in the decisions one makes, Tiernay was but a man that enjoyed dancing within shadows. A lack of a desire to conform to what was anticipated lead one down a path, much of his song detailed as a cross between predator, and prey. Far from mysterious, much of his antics were demonstrated for all to see, despite the all consuming creation of shadow that allowed him to impose his will upon an opponent, such prowess detailed through the absorption of another's magics. 
x
Much of his teachings would persist in the child demonstrating free will. Conforming is for the sheep, and independence being for the wolves. All in all, their young would not have to perform as their father had, nor be forced towards a specific alignment.
x
Though, he's dead now... So don't worry about him anymore.
x
Important Aspects
- The child would be of thirteen to fifteen years, and know of their sister Valencia. Subtract from the current year if you really care about birth year.
-Your parents both have purple hair, please rep the purple hair gang or I'll flame you on discord.
-You will mostly be an independent child, as Henrietta will not coddle you.
-There's probably more, but I forget.

OOC

This is mostly an interest check for anyone that wishes to play a child of The Supreme Witch, Henrietta Monroe and her deceased lover Tiernay Reveille, or Hellebore for short. If it does strike your fancy feel free to slap me on my discord. 
Rewind!#2250
Thanks for playing.

We got bebble.
Topic Options