Divine SoldierHeir to House Salis (playable in 1752)
Are you interested in playing a character that will likely become the head of a noble house, and similarly inherit a great deal of responsibility? Then you've come to the right place!

[Image: D4p4Rse.png]
Astrid cos Salis
Your mother is the current leader of House Salis, and also the headmistress of Salis Academy - a renown place for education in Nysea. Not only is she a master of cosmic and light magic, she also knows the trick to affinity empowerment - if Ulfric is interested in any of these types of magic, his mother would be able to assist him.

[Image: MLK2N6g.jpg]
Esbern cos Salis
Your father is known by many as a merchant and exceptional craftsman, capable of both artificery and alchemy. Born a commoner, he was personally ennobled by the king a year before Ulfric's birth, and when Ulfric was six years old, became a knight sworn to the Petrakis' lineage. If Ulfric needs anything smithed, enchanted, or brewed, he can rely on his father.

Notes:
-Lore post on House Salis: https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...hp?tid=155 (Note that neither Astrid nor Esbern have had anything to do with House Grimmore since the death of Regulus Orn Grimmore 10+ years ago)
-Having been raised in Nysea his entire life, he's expected to be wholely loyal to Nysea.
-Both of his parents were present for the entirety of his childhood, and he was loved by both of them.
-He has two younger siblings, a little sister and a little brother.
-Due to being born in Nysea, he has no memories of Osrona, and never had the chance to meet any other member of House Salis outside of his parents and siblings.

Does this character sound like someone you'd enjoy roleplaying as? Then contact Eccentric Song#7121 on discord, and I'll set up a joint conversation with Astrid aswell. Please note that Ulfric is intended to be a serious role before applying.

(as a sidenote for anyone interested, the daughter will be playable on 1757, and the second son will be playable on 1761)
Ulfric has been taken!

If anyone else is interested in the other two children roles, they're still available.

Edit: the daughter has been taken. the youngest son is still available for anyone interested.
Hello! This is Astrid, if anyone still is interested in playing the youngest son, please contact me on Discord at Ramen#4577. We still have an open spot left, it'll just be a while until you're able to spawn in. But if anyone is interested please let me know! Eccentric Song is currently not too active in the game anymore and might not be able to respond to anyone who asks to play Ezio. So please just contact me instead. Thank you!
Hello! I'm bumping this thread just in case anyone is maybe interested in playing the youngest Salis child? He would be ready to play in 1760 AC at ten years old. I have not given him a name yet, so that would be up to the player to decide.(His original name was gonna be Ezio cos Salis but that's to memey). You will have an older brother and older sister named Ulfric and Emily cos Salis respectively. Along with your mother, Astrid who can teach you both swordplay, cosmic magic, and light magic. If anyone is interested in playing him, please contact me at Ramen#4577. Thank you!
Topic Options