Method TCold Steel & Burning Oil
[Image: 1550218413996.jpg]

"Barsburg, an empire built upon innovation and war, I'm sure they've got some good toys to play with."

Synopsis

After years of silently running their business, Snake Oil, on the outskirts of Nysea, Boa and Adder are seeking to use their newfound creations and a couple of elixirs they're bringing along in order to infiltrate past the Skirmish line for the newest incarnation of the Essharian/Barsburg war. Targetting one of the numerous Magitech manufacturing plants in the region surrounding the city of Achyon, the two brothers and up to three of their companions will be risking life and limb to learn some of the secrets of Magitech, gain some valuable resources they desperately need, perhaps a sample of what they were making there, and as a side bonus, try to take the Magitech plant offline. Self-profit is what fuels their venture, not heroism, at least as far as they would tell you.
Tone
Warfaring, Serious, Scientific, etc.
This is going to be a group of 2-5 players seeking to essentially raid and shut down a Barsburg weapon/magitech manufacturing plant, understandably it won't be light-hearted at its core.
Rewards
Magitech dev items, Arcanium, other resources of 'Value' (Water Lotus would be neat, but unlikely given the location).
Anything is welcome, but I just want to make sure the rewards matches the Risk. Even turning this into a Chiron event would be fine, due to Barsburg using the stuff so often.

Risk
Chance of Death
Characters
Adder, Boa & Up to Three undecided players.

DM
Currently seeking one.

Contact Information
Tay#2309 (Discord) Taylore01(Byond)
So, due to several delays as a result of finding DMs and then them quitting, losing interest, or generally just being too busy to DM this event.

I am still looking for a DM for this event.

If someone is willing to DM this, it would be greatly appreciated, as Boa & Adder are still looking to have this done, and it would be very easy for us to fill in a multitude of extra slots or shrink the number of participants, depending on the DM's discrepancy.

The only request is that it be a Dangerous affair, CoD, with rewards that are accordingly on-par with the risk.

------
Please post in this thread if you are interested in DMing this, or DM me in Discord at Tay#2309. If I find a DM, I will be editting this post accordingly, and should they also quit mid-plan, I will once again make a new post, again.

Edit: We've found a DM for the event.
done and done. bye

[Image: ZQSclNZ.png]
[Image: GHwTaLM.png]
rt
Topic Options