Karate Kid scares me
(06-24-2020, 06:38 PM)Toxicity Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 02:55 PM)rea Wrote: Baby 10 Year Olds Who Are The Plot Now are stupid and bad and forces you to make at the youngest age in a wave of a stupid babystorm or else you have no chance of relevancy.  I had people ask me to retcon Odins children to be playable now because Alexander's are when  ..... Alexander is 8 years older than Odin and pushing that age means he and Aradia had them at 16, just so mine wouldn't be left in the dust.

It goes the other way, too, that if characters arent ushered to the side, theyll stay center stage. Even when they're not someones main anymore, because now their character is 30 and has kids and theyve started as one of their friends kids to play at that same time, they do it on another key and keep their old character in political spotlight but at the side, only coming out when needed.

Bich I just wanted to play/got asked if i could play a noble kid. That's it, it didn't have anything to do with 'keeping up'. The new wave? None of that matters, nor will it to some people, like me. My original idea is what I'm currently doing and they are still a child.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14556212]

i was literally talking about a specific situation where i was asked to retcon ages because Alexander's kids would be stronger i legitimately have no idea who you are and if you have asked me to play one of the kids i have forgotten
I'm finna hit you in your head.
Even if you forgot, I'm finna make you remember in two shakes of a cats tail (shout out to my girl fru.)

I asked, that's really all though.
(06-25-2020, 01:28 AM)Hunts Alone Wrote: that was possibly the worst suggestion i've ever heard on these forums, zero cap.

Please. I've made worse suggestions than this.
Atleast from what I have seen, this game is anime inspired, and what's more anime than adults getting beat up by kids who are somehow more powerful than most adults?

But in all serious, I started as a kid because I didn't know what to expect from the game, so RPing a kid let me ICly act clueless and have that make sense. If kids were nerfed more than they already are, then that would discourage new players from playing kids, and then we get the case of a bunch of adults who have to use limited reasons like hermit and amnesiac to explain why they don't know what's going on.
Topic Options