I-0confession thread
as far as im concerned there's only one Real and Relevant connor playing this game

(me)
rt
vriska is my favorite admin because she's loyal and consistent.
whenever she sees me posting on the forums she'll get on just to make sure i know my place by downvoting me.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
(Today, 06:37 AM)Jumpy Wrote: vriska is my favorite admin because she's loyal and consistent.
whenever she sees me posting on the forums she'll get on just to make sure i know my place by downvoting me.
Same
Vriska downvotes are the new upvotes.

Go away simple ...
the only reason you two have so many downvotes from me is because you post so often in the meme thread. it's nothin personnel, kid.

here is my true confession:

I read every single post in the meme thread. I judge every single post and make it a point to upvote or downvote each meme. I downvote bad memes, unfunny memes, and memes that are just inside jokes. If it gets a laugh out of me, I upvote. This is not common.

There is no middle ground, and all your memes are bad.
[Image: ctSHS4b.png]
I regularly argue a topic without caring which side is right or wrong, or knowing more than cursory knowledge, to spur chaos and provoke heated responses. Frustration amuses me, and I'll make a point of saying I'm right in said arguments even when given clear facts.
Vriska may think she's the meme police but she's actually the meme judge, jury, and executioner. Tears are brought either out of joy or self-deprication with every vote.

real confession:

I've pushed back an interview to 3 weeks later because I enjoy having no responsibilities and the NEET life for just a bit longer...
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
(Today, 08:52 AM)Sanguine415 Wrote: I regularly argue a topic without caring which side is right or wrong, or knowing more than cursory knowledge, to spur chaos and provoke heated responses. Frustration amuses me, and I'll make a point of saying I'm right in said arguments even when given clear facts.
fuck you
i simply do not read long posts . i read all dialogue first and if post doesnt make sense then i am forced to read through the rest of it
I love each of you but god damn I’m just so busy all the fucking time and I feel bad whenever I have to dip for things sometimes but I’m glad I can always come back and start shitposting where I left off and you all just run with it. 

Big sad face.
Topic Options