NinshuNinshu Ban Appeal
Key: Ninshu

Ban Duration: Permaban until appealed

Date of Ban: A little over three months ago, the exact date slips my mind atm

Reason Supplied: I believe this ban was put on me because I power game the rebirth system. By making a 75 rpp freshmake you could retain half and rebirth into a younger character.

Summarize your side of the story, as well as why you think you should be unbanned: I do not have an excuse I did this fully knowing it was power gaming and be appalled by the community; I only ask that I am giving a second chance as this time away made me come to appreciate a good game and enjoy it hernestly then rather to exploit the system.
The ban was issued March of last year with the message, 'The admin reason is: Argumentative, refused admin rulings repeatedly, attempted to deceive other players. Kept trying to force cap rules the other player and admin present refused. Generally scummy behavior.'

The main interaction as to why the ban was issued:

Quote:LOOC - Sam: (Y you protecting him ?)
LOOC - Sam: (Just curious to know)
LOOC - Moderator Nuo: (You literally can't just walk up and Deadly 3 someone in neutral territory, especially not on a first encounter like this.)
LOOC - Moderator Nuo: (It's not 'protecting' him, it's preventing you from doing weird low-effort kills on people who don't know any better.)
LOOC - Sam: (But my character was plottign this plus I didnt read in rules about no first encounter)
LOOC - Sam: (but w.e)
LOOC - Sam: (idc anymore )
LOOC - Sam: (So can I dangeorus?)
LOOC - Sam: (Cause restrained would make no sense )
LOOC - Sam: (yup dangerous 2)
LOOC - Moderator Nuo: (No.)
LOOC - Sam: (why not)
LOOC - Sam: (why not?)
LOOC - Moderator Nuo: (Ruling is final. You're not getting an opportunity as an age 30 blank to just kill a random character like this. Carry on or disengage.)
LOOC - Sam: (Yeah your buttcheck Nuo get lost I understand)
LOOC - Sam: (Accept my res 2 then)
LOOC - Tylwir: (res 0
LOOC - Sam: (hell no)
LOOC - Sam: (thats exploiting)
LOOC - Sam: (If you let him get over like this Nuo im just taking this to chance)
Successfully banned LostSoul123

Your behaviour up to that point included similar low effort attacks, which was why the character was given the option of a cap 0 restrained.

We'll consider unbanning you if you can reflect on why this occurred and how you'll avoid it going forward, given the length of time that has passed.
(06-17-2020, 07:48 PM)chance Wrote: The ban was issued March of last year with the message, 'The admin reason is: Argumentative, refused admin rulings repeatedly, attempted to deceive other players. Kept trying to force cap rules the other player and admin present refused. Generally scummy behavior.'

The main interaction as to why the ban was issued:

Quote:LOOC - Sam: (Y you protecting him ?)
LOOC - Sam: (Just curious to know)
LOOC - Moderator Nuo: (You literally can't just walk up and Deadly 3 someone in neutral territory, especially not on a first encounter like this.)
LOOC - Moderator Nuo: (It's not 'protecting' him, it's preventing you from doing weird low-effort kills on people who don't know any better.)
LOOC - Sam: (But my character was plottign this plus I didnt read in rules about no first encounter)
LOOC - Sam: (but w.e)
LOOC - Sam: (idc anymore )
LOOC - Sam: (So can I dangeorus?)
LOOC - Sam: (Cause restrained would make no sense )
LOOC - Sam: (yup dangerous 2)
LOOC - Moderator Nuo: (No.)
LOOC - Sam: (why not)
LOOC - Sam: (why not?)
LOOC - Moderator Nuo: (Ruling is final. You're not getting an opportunity as an age 30 blank to just kill a random character like this. Carry on or disengage.)
LOOC - Sam: (Yeah your buttcheck Nuo get lost I understand)
LOOC - Sam: (Accept my res 2 then)
LOOC - Tylwir: (res 0
LOOC - Sam: (hell no)
LOOC - Sam: (thats exploiting)
LOOC - Sam: (If you let him get over like this Nuo im just taking this to chance)
Successfully banned LostSoul123

Your behaviour up to that point included similar low effort attacks, which was why the character was given the option of a cap 0 restrained.

We'll consider unbanning you if you can reflect on why this occurred and how you'll avoid it going forward, given the length of time that has passed.
Oof ; yeah that jogged back the memories. And re reading the logs I can say I deserved the ban. On my part i was being a tryhard and ontop of that a jerk. But I think back then, a timeout was what I needed; I became to rash and wanted to raise in power as quickly as possible which led to me making an blunder of myself. This is long overdue so ill say it now I apologize wholesomely for my transgressions .
Okay, you've been unbanned but will naturally be on thin ice. Good luck
Topic Options