Oberyn3088Trip Down Memory Lane.
[Image: fantasy-art-forest-wallpaper-preview.jpg]

Summary: Having suffered head trauma as a result of a recent battle, Judeau has exhausted all avenues that he could think of to try and restore the memories he lost. Even after the damage to his skull had been mended through healing magic his memories did not return. Rumors reach him, however,  of a grove hidden in the marshlands that is said to host a special kind of plant that has a particular medicinal use. When burned like incense the smoke allows the recipient to enter a meditate state that allows them to recount memories that they may have otherwise forgotten or repressed. It's said to be guarded by all manner of strange and bizarre creatures, so to that end Judeau invites his comrades from the Vigilant's Watch to help him ensure things go smoothly.

Tone: Introspective, serene, with a bit of action towards the end to make it a bit more exciting!
Risk: Can be discussed but I'd say CoI?
Reward: Can be discussed with the DM! 
DM: Searching!
Attendees: Might just be a solo thing unless anyone else from the Vigilant wants to join! Probably 2-3 at max.
I can run this, if you'd like! I tried sending you a dm to discord but it seems like you'd have to message me back or accept fiend request.

(Edit)

As spoken, I will run this event. Please get a chat group going with all players interested but no more than 5 as more then will probably be too hectic.
Topic Options