JumpyThe loneliest feeling in the world
You're just gonna get older and harder and more alone. And one day you're going to look around and you're going to realize that everybody loves you... but nobody likes you.

And that is... the loneliest feeling in the world.

Quote:Sometimes I wonder if I'm all talk.

If I were as good as I think I am, wouldn't I have written a song about you? We were together for years, yet it feels like I've wasted them all. I always wanted to live my life going all around the world, exploring, learning about new cultures, legends, tales, and whatever people have to offer. Yet I've spent the last few years holed up in the desert, working on making my home which barely anyone even visits something... greater.

Is it all a waste? Shouldn't I have spent that time with you, instead?

How can Iberl even endure me if I couldn't see that?

You were passionate about everything you did. Even if it brought you closer to your death. I... I knew that something was coming. I could have predicted it. I stopped it, but in the end you were right; the spirits were guiding you towards your destiny whether I wanted it or not.

I don't believe in fate. I never have, and I still don't. Yet... we both thought we were meant to meet. That the stars had planned for our paths to cross.

I don't really know what I'm saying anymore— what I'm writing.

I really am an idiot for thinking that this would make me feel better. It's not like you, or anyone's going to read that.

I wonder where I went wrong.

I probably deserved this.

Another crumpled up piece of paper falls into the trashcan overflowing with unwritten songs and unfulfilled promises.
Topic Options