OwAEdgeFestZ.L.Shar Journal
Chapter 1: Very generic start. 
I guess I should stick to poetry. 

"I already figured this might not be a good idea. But alas here I'am writing while I wait for the dolt Kakusei to awaken from his slumber. Although I expect to be the only one to read this,
I figure eventually somebody else will get their hands on it. My name is Zupak VI Linnaeus Shar. Yes it is quite long and no I will not shorten it. I was born in Theira an odd 15 years ago.
My mother was almost as beautiful as me. However it is from my estranged father I receive my innate stunning looks from. In an ironic manner despite my pride in my name
My father was never around. My mother on the other hand was,but not for long. By the time I hit eight she passed away due to natural causes. At this point I accepted the fact
hardship was going to be embedded into my life. Which was alright to me. I've always understood struggle makes a man worth his weight. So growing up alone was no
big deal. Although it makes me wonder what life would have been like with somebody nagging at me to come home after sundown.  However if I were to have lived
such a boring life I would have never gained my title. Girlboy of the cave. It is a self given title after I starved myself for three weeks inside a cavern. Surviving
on whatever I could find within it. When I look back at it I laugh. It was a pointless challenge I did in hopes of becoming stronger. It's quite ironic all it did was harm me. "

"My life up until thirteen years old was uneventful. However one day I decided something. I was a Shar. My great ancestor WAS  a man of extreme power. Somebody would
be ashamed if I didn't follow in his footsteps or I assumed he would have been. So at that moment I decided to put together a guild. All while training myself
in swordplay. I've yet to truly do the former. However the later has lead to amazing results. Although what does all this pointless info have to do with 
why i'm writing this? It's easy. I want to chronicle my next action. How I feel up to it and how I feel after it. Most might call it assault or murder but,
In my eyes? It's putting somebody in their place. Which is a concept I've begun to cling unto ever since I was introduced to occultic energies.

"My future descendant,friend child or lover if your reading this I hope you know this is as good as my first entry gets. There isnt much to divulge into just yet. Unless you want
me to bore you with the details. Like the fact I've begun learning cosmic magic from Astrid Con Salis or the fact I attempted to tether myself to the Moon and Vrona in the same night. I'm
sure by now you've already grown bored by the fact i'm currently developing myself further. You might want to read the action and the results. I wont lie I do as well.  Which is
why I'll leave you with a confession. Today when I injured my brother It was to harden him but deep down inside it was a sick feeling of weakness grasping at any
chance to feel like I have some sort of grip on this world. Think of that how you will for now but by the time the second entry is being viewed by your eyes 
I'll have enough knowledge of myself to explain why I succumbed to such a feeling."
[Image: CogitoergoZupak.jpg?width=343&height=484]
  • Quote of the chapter : He who falls lays in anguish,He who stands remains in control.
Topic Options