MolochThe Tainted Sermon
[Image: 6x7m58NYFsAkAh-gUzUOOIOJALZu6QpG3jWi7NZX...qLNRIPUuAA]
[Image: r5gpuMTrffHc4lv2kO7nLBCwtSYJ1UwltgGhZvyj...U4ROUCzBef]
After havoc allegedly ensues between the walls of the reconstructed church of three, information inevitably leaks. In an attempt to clear up and contain the rapid spread of rumors, the Council makes a definitive statement to address and make the transpired events fully public. Or at the very least, their version of it.

Quote:"As you may or may have not learned, earlier this month, the treasured, recently put in operation Church of Three has seemingly worked as the epicenter of a terrorist attack.

Within the Chapel, the first sermon, one addressing the excess of men, was called by the high priest of Aschea's Faith, and Champion of Esshar, Ro. It began well, as the topics ranged from hedonism to extremes, but was said to quickly dive into accusations of murdering those from Barsburg, or of people actively using Sylavanum and befriending Witches.

At least parts of these accusations were proven true. It is stated that a child from Barsburg was found to be amongst the proceedings, and grew violent by these claims. At the same time, Walter Docro, associate planner of Osrona, was also said to grow violent over the accusations of being on the drug. He attempted to do battle against Ro, and went on a warpath, until both were stopped by Finn, High Lord of Myllenoris.

It is during this time that Walter was confirmed to be under the influence of the drug. But more than that, accusations of Witchdom arose. A child, by the name of Noriko, was accused of being a Witch, and would deny taking the test. The suspect revealed themselves to be Eureka Edwards, bloodline of Sibylla Edwards, thus confirming direct relation to a Witch. They and their associate Blyze resisted arrest and managed to escape the church, but bounties for the confirmed Warlock and their associates have been placed upon them."

For the crime of Sylavanum usage within Osrona, Walter Docro has been sentenced to jail until he breaks from his addiction, as well as given a fine of 10,000c.

In an additional statement upon submitting to subordinate authorities, Councilman Walter Docro had this to say:

Quote:"Unfortunately, falling into the vicious circle of consuming by drive of survivability had been common practice in the anti-royalist guerrilla scene. Hadn't the Crown raided the Family's headquarters and killed our Rhyonian brother, Demius, I would have never fallen victim to the venus trap of immediate power.

I've taken a vow to clean myself of these substances. 

You deserve better, a better champion of your interests, and for that purpose I shan't be a mere thug no more. I owe you an apology, and can only promise to strive in changing my ways.

On an additional note, High Priest Ro and myself have since discussed the events that transpired - finally coming to the conclusion that neither of us were acting soundly or in favor of our interests. Relationships with Myllenoris have not suffered due to this. There are suspicions of witchcraft intervention, and we will get to the bottom of it in due time."

In an additional statement, Rolim, the champion of Esshar had this to say:

Quote:”Not a single day goes by that I can't regret the words I said or the things I did. The words I said in anger and rage were not of me, nor of the hexes and wizards of Eureka Edwards, nor of Noriko. We have fixed and made things better if not stronger.

Witches, demons, and their evil, malicious existence has always been a scourge on Esshar, and as your leader, I encourage you all to resolve your differences with honor and strife, so that we can all unite not only against the Barsburg Family, but also against the Coven that operates alongside them.”
The child of Barsburg is reportedly within Osronan custody.

The Witch, Eureka Edwards, also known as Noriko, as well as their associate Blyze, remain at large.
Topic Options