HorusA call to training.
Well, the world’s gone ta shite, let’s not let it happen ta Theria.
[Image: darek-zabrocki-fantasy-art-artwork-vikin...97d9a3.jpg]

I have a great deal to much liquor in me to lie ta ya so if ya can read dis good on ya if not….take a few drinks den try again. Alright? Good on ya.

Now dis a short thin cause I ain’t like talk much too much effort I just putting some shite out there for those that need ta know. Da world has gone ta shite and it was raining blood, there is a blueblood fuckery happening in Myllenoris I got sober enough to actually do something. Fuckin crime it is but now I have ta but my name on somethin so I am putting it on this. Putting out a call ta all therian that willing to lay down dere life for da city, and I do mean da ya willing to go bleed out on da steps of dis city so ya battle brother could stab the life out of the person that kills ya.

We looking for people that willing ta protect the city no matter what else happens. Now we ain’t looking for ya ta stay in the city all da time and never had a life we just have two things we want from ya. Da first it ta never raise arms against the city, and da second to be willing to defend it after ya last breath. If ya are, look me or Yevon and Ezekial up and we will make it our business ta train ya until you are able to fight with the best and bleed any fucker.

Das all.
Written and posted by Head Medic Arthur 
(also smelling like ale, cigar smoke and possible gin?)
Topic Options