MouseMouse DM
Key: AnMouse

Event Preferences: I prefer CODs and events that tend to be grand, extravagant moments and occasions. I'll run just about anything if you ask nicely and I have the time for it.

Contact Information: An Mouse#3466 on discord

Anything Else: When it comes to events, I do tend to run CODs - But you should be warned that when I list 'COD', I keep the intent in mind and actively punish mistakes. There is a real chance people will die. Mistakes will be punished, perhaps not just with nerfs, but with the potential for real risks and difficulties proceeding in the event. I do not believe I would be considered 'hard' by anyone, but I try my best to be fair for the stakes in mind and the idea of the event. Fishing up a sea monster in a wacky event is obviously going to be less risky than a trip to Helheim to recover your lost soul. I have a relatively open schedule, but you should expect a few days in between requesting me, me giving the okay, and then actually running it. All that vague negativity aside, I intend to be fairly open in what I run and will probably DM just about whatever's requested of me.

Quote:Key/Character:
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
Key/Character: I0/Grey Eden
Which Event: The Grand Clock

Responsiveness: 10/10, hell yeah. There was once that Mouse warned the next narration would take a little bit longer, so I decided to check my phone, and when I looked up from it he'd already posted. Frustratingly fast, I was not given enough time to fuck around on Arknights while waiting for posts, 0/10.

Balance: 10/10. We won, we lost, we won, we lost... I lived in fear and my mistakes were my mistakes. that one time i ran into a metal chain, not realizing it's an active hitbox the entire time, made my soul die a little bit

Storytelling: 10/10. go hire mouse as a dm. you will be satisfied, or your money back (from me, his advertiser)

Fairness: 10/10. The potentially lethal puzzle scared the shit out of me, and made me feel kinda smart for getting it before disaster struck. Got what I came for, personally, and then a mountain of dev potential on top. It was good. I am happy.

Overall: 10/10. Mouse is gay.

Any other comments: please send your app
i miss mouse so much
[Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: caledflwch / odin ras petrakis
Which Event: the grand clock 

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 i tried to draw a meme picture about "kill em all 2040284 dead birds - grey" but while i was getting my tablet set up they had already posted 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  7/10 battle was great even if i lagged really hard and was across the planet every time i got scrambled, puzzle was cool though it sort of was a one-person thing, admittedly i let the one person go and do it, but mostly because i didn't want to take their spotlight and also didnt really know how i would have contributed to the clock puzzle anyway 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 hell yea this was a story, i dont know the context of like any of it but it was super grand and the Revelation sure has added a lot of development to me 
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 9.9/10 enchant my staff next time vermin 

Overall: :mouse: 9.9(repeating)/10

Any other comments: tick tock
Key/Character: Finn Ghede
Which Event: The Valedepths

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The narrations were posted quick and were great quality. Dealing with a larger party, we were of course the ones who took the a longer time, while Mouse was always ready with what came next. 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Every EC posed a challenge and kept me stressed and freaking out. I thought we lost the last round against the final boss but somehow pulled through, so the balance felt pretty spot on. 10/10 

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): This was the strength of the whole event, even about the rest of the praise. We asked for a very lore heavy experience and Mouse delivered, revealing a lot of mysteries that will give Myllenoris more to RP about for quite some time. This was the main thing I wanted to see, and Mouse did a great job with all of it. 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): No one died despite being punched in the face over and over again. I was terrified of whatever was going to be announced for our injuries, and didn't feel like anything wasn't deserved. 10/10

Overall: [Image: 619277471929597952.png?v=1] / 10

Any other comments: part 2???
[Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: Amalia Hargrave

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 They posted quality narrations faster than I posted my couple of paragraphs.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 Very well executed boss ECs.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 Perhaps the strongest point here. Very interesting setting and gave us plenty to work with in the future.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 I went down several times, but I rolled well and walked out with NO INJURIES. I feel invincible.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: a follow-up event, even if a small public event for the settlement would be fantastic!
Key/Character: Walter Docro

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Incredibly responsive. It's clear that he's always keeping up with player RPs, even when it's a fuckton of them being tossed his way. 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The gimmicks were great, the ECs and optional routes were very imaginative. In all fairness of critique, there were nine people in the event, so the fights may have been a bit hectic or hard to balance out. However, since I'm a real bitch, you still get a BIASED 6/10 from me because you made me fight a stationary perma AOE build boss with knockback immunity as a melee, never do this to me again please I actually cried like a baby.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Beautiful. Great flavor to every single moment, kept subverting expectation in every step of the way. Deliciously unpredictable. 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I'm tossing a nine here. Though it was a Chiron CoD event, and eventhough I rolled high whenever I was downed, I feel as though what I got out of it was a bit underwhelming - this was however probably something that was later taken into account from the functional perspective of the event.

I walked home with some soulsteel, because the IC of the event wouldn't allow me to get any other rare trinkets and whatnot. HOWEVER, Mouse only gave me a temp at the end of the day, which I'd say balances out the implications of our characters' IC involvement with the expedition in a way that makes a lot of sense. 9/10

Overall: 8,75/10

I had a TON of fun, looking forward to the next one.
el muchacho de los ojos tristes

I haven't DMed since the above event, but I'm taking a backseat onto the primary explosion of E3.51 and am once again attempting to DM. As said in the original, I prefer grandiose, exciting events that are deadly, risky, and hold real consequences. That said, I'm aware everyone is going to be baby at the start of the game, and therefore I would like to say that I'm pretty open to a lot of things at the end of the day, at least for the coming next few weeks.

Know that my events actually hold consequences and you should subscribe entirely to the thought process of 'play stupid games, win stupid prizes'. I won't kill you on a roll of one. I might kill you if you put your hand in the glowing green fountain of death water.

An Mouse#3466
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
Topic Options