IronFistTBrienne Formerly Noble Children (Twins)
[Image: dad102f2de86e4e73a49710660633278.jpg]

Born with Targets Upon Their Backs

Background Summary: Due to the conflicts forged by the enemies of your mother, Vivian cos Brienne, and despite the efforts of your father Uri Sanctum to peacefully resolve such issues. You were brought into the world with a hit on your head, and people out there ready to take it. You were raised in the shadows of Osrona and Osilot, most importantly, you lived most of your childhood upon the sea with your father, traveling the coast of Esshar under different identities...

Always moving, to lessen any suspicion of your nobility and who your mother truly is. Dying your hair from time to time, even picking up certain mannerisms to better throw any pursuers off your trail. This is the life you've lived thus far, but it was nothing short of love, for you got plenty of it from your Great x3 grandmother Elora and aunt, Sanna Arborea. You're raised and taught how to be a proper noble, how to properly speak for the people, and knowing when to do so...

The mistakes of the past shall not be repeated. And for reasons unknown to you. Both of your parents never speak to one another, for they broke apart for mysterious reasons that will be revealed in story.

The Twins are as followed:

Lila Brienne (Optional, Insert Cover Name Here with the Sanctum surname.)
Azalea Brienne (Optional, Insert Cover Name Here with the Sanctum surname.)
You'll have to earn your Nobility back. Thus the reason you do not have the cos in your name as your mother once did.

Both are human
Both twins are female.
Both have crimson hair.
Azalea was born with silver eyes while Lila was born with Blue. 
Personalities, all depends on you and your IC.
Magic Builds: I will not restrict you, anything but Occult, but also, we have some things to teach you IC if you grow to be interested in the arts your parents grew up with. 

You will also, not know your actual name until revealed at some point in the story.

Your mother Vivian was a potent Nature magi and Triple Crafter while your father aspires the philosophy of the Phoenix... It'll be explained IC.

Both will be playable at year 1749AC at the age of 12... You may also apply for an earlier age if admins allow.
For More Info, contact me on discord: WePostMemesHereSir#7077
Or Apply down below.

Quote:Name of Selected:
Starting Age:
Summary:
Discord:
Additional Info:
[Image: 4d082f08ab5469bb88b36739a3025a92.png] [Image: 9d2621a7e25eb7454f3e987fd7d940b6.png]
Everyone Steal A Horse! They Can't Stop All of Us!
Name of Selected: Azalea ORN Brienne; Lydia Sanctum
Starting Age: 13
Summary: I'll get back to you on this one.
Discord: Dox#8381
Additional Info: Yes, yes I will shonen my way to renown or die trying as this targeted child.
I'm also fine with being waddling in the criminal underbelly of Esshar.
wouldn't be nobility due to the criminal background, just to clarify. so long as the 'cos' is excluded from the name all is good though
Oof, that I didn't know. Lemme go and Yeet that off then.
[Image: 4d082f08ab5469bb88b36739a3025a92.png] [Image: 9d2621a7e25eb7454f3e987fd7d940b6.png]
Everyone Steal A Horse! They Can't Stop All of Us!
Topic Options