ChanceDM Chance
Key/Character: Jacque Rosé
Which Event: Achyls, The Forgotten Son
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): It was very fast and the DM was patient enough to let all of us post (we were 20)!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were intense, especially the one inside the small room. The meteors made me scream once or twice!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Great storytelling! Lots of efforts were put into the narrations to make us understand what were the stakes of the operation and what was actually going on. It resulted in great development for everyone and my character as they came humbled from standing against gods!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I was lucky enough to come out unharmed and with a reward! More than fair!
Overall: 10/10
Key/Character: tiniestlittledot / Ryker pyr Docro
Which Event: Achlys, the Forgotten Son, part 2

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very responsive, even with the longer narrates. Everything was detailed nicely which was an additional boon.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The bosses we fought were actually scary. Very high agility and high power, but the spells were used well except for when Chance didn't like me trying to give him the longest pipe. Then he vine whipped me about twenty times.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): This event EXPANDED LORE! It was very nice to see and read and with all of our questions we found out a lot of really neat stuff. It filled in the blanks wonderfully. Thank you!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I think the punishments to rewards were good. It was unexpected rewards which was even better.

Any other comments: Please dont nature whip me so much again. It hurts.
Key/Character: Crystik / Glade
Which Event: Achlys, the Forgotten Son, part 2

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Quick responses, except for one instance where this man deletes his entire narrate as a power move to spite us all. (not his fault it happens to us all)
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I'm... Not entirely sure how I feel? He did well, but our personal ability didn't seem like it mattered so much. I went down from 100-0 after I used a spell with a brief self-stun because he proceeded to drop multiple corrupted lands on me with extremely high power. He held back though, so I guess it's fine?
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Very good storytelling, new lore is always fine, exploration into my IC was fun.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): There were some personalized rewards and the primary objective Achyon has been working towards since almost day one, but not much else physically. As for dev, there was so much opportunity here, and with the light injuries that went out, I'd say it was all v.fair.

Overall: 0/10 Didn't give me a personalized message therefore worst event of my life.
Key/Character: Wolfgang
Which Event: The Forgotten Son, Part 2

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The narrations were quite timely. Even when, in virtue of technical difficulties, the DM's narrates were lost mid-typing, we didn't tarry any longer than a few minutes.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): As in most events with a high concentration of players, every blow made by the ECs hit like a truck, and it wasn't uncommon to be brought from 100 to 0 in a split second. In spite of that, though, nothing was cheesed. The ECs behaved organically and I feel as if they often displayed actual movesets you could read and react to.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was an absolutely mind-boggling follow-up to Part 1, which was already, by itself, very engaging. Being reacted to on a personal level feels good, too. When the DM takes a snippet of their narrate to address the event's participants particularly, your actions gain weight, and it feels rewarding. Good job.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The rewards were fair, especially when part of them were delivered as faction-wide gain. I would say, however, that although I was satisfied with my own gain, I think one or two of the other event goers might have felt otherwise.

Overall: 10/10. What a neat storyline.

Any other comments: Part 3
Key/Character: ZillyZ / Zash
Which Event: Achlys, the Forgotten Son, part 2

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): It went quite well, Chance was always ready to respond whenever we finished with out posts and I feel really did their best to address everyone.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The first boss was a challenging mix of earth, nature, and a bit celestial. It was fun and the beach landscape made for a good backdrop. The second trapped me in a sandy tomb and instantly downed me, owe.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I wasn't directly part of the current storyline to further the Synths and everything. Zash was kind of a tag-along character for this. But even given that fact it was still very enjoyable and I got a lot of development for my character.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Chance explained the dangers and how injuries would progress at the start so that felt fair. Rewards didn't affect me directly as it was mostly for the sake of furthering the plot. But! I randomly got a piece of dev material and Chance also helped me achieve a desired cosmetic change that will also give me plenty to write about in my journal and move towards things I desire for Zash. Not to mention connected my character to a major npc in the Lore which is neato.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: *Drowns in sand*
Key/Character: Bruno pyr Aertas
Which Event: Achlys, the Forgotten Son: Part 2

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Everything was timely and he made the smart decision of not always waiting for our slow typers in order to get things going fast, while still respecting their RP. Aside from the one time he deleted his own narrate all was swift.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I really liked when he doubled the power of the EC because we had it too easy. We still won, thus, it was a correct response.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): holy fuck. I'm still trembling from everything that happened at the end and everyone on it knows that there's no reason to actually have verb shakes. This was, by far, one of my favorite events. It had me struggle. It had me fight in my own head. It had me embody my character because I couldn't figure out what I would do in the situation. It had me make difficult choices. The lore expanded was insane and the fact I fucking called it in character, only for it to be true but much, much more true than I'd ever thought was INSANE. What the actual hell. This is why I'm not letting you escape without doing the Oasis. My god I can't wait.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) I mean I wouldn't know, I never go down.  Cool

Overall: i already edited my journal/10

Any other comments: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've never thrown so much away while feeling this good about it.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Key/Character: TheHipster/Lannis Grimmore
Which Event: Beyond the Red Light

Responsiveness: As usual, we were never really waiting around too long. Unless our own stupidity was holding us up.
Balance: Every fight was tense and the puzzle really showed how low our combined IQ was. So, I enjoyed it! Especially the finale.
Storytelling: Yes.
 [Image: QJIMqoy.png]
Fairness: 100% satisfied and found everything fair!

Overall: 10/10!

Any other comments: I like cool star stuff.
Key/Character: Corrosive Canine/Lyael
Responsiveness: 10/10
Balance: 10/10
Storytelling: 10/10
Fairness: 10/10

Quote:For the whole shebang? Solid 10/10, easily. The story, the pacing, the responses for so many people. It took as long as it did but it didn't actually feel very long, so that says a lot. My favorite part? The monkey literally grabbing someone and screeching about it before proceeding to use them like a tree branch. I laughed so hard at that. 

The rewards were more than fair, the injuries dished out were within reasonable parameters and honestly? It was just good ole fun. I finally got my chance event, I'm satisfied. 
Key/Character: EddieMurphySSJ4/x

Responsiveness: 10/10.
Balance: Beautiful, great. The only minimal problem was when one of the two 'ecs' in the final fight went down very quickly (was vulnerable to cc). But it was quickly corrected for round two. Otherwise fantastic, no complaints.
Storytelling: There was definitely story telling in this event yes sir. Holy fuck man holy fuck that finale.

Fairness: 11/10. Really doesn't get any better. I knew I was in for some fair treatment and risk/reward when a dude was picked up by the throat mid verb by the monkey king, and dragged around the battlefield as he screamed his simian onomatopeias.

[Image: unknown.png][

Any other comments: holy shit man
Open for events! My preferences are: A minimum party of six and anything that involves heavy world lore, interacting with the more epic elements while building it out.

I also enjoy opposition during the event from an enemy faction as a PvP oriented obstacle, but that's optional/depends on the setting.
Topic Options