ChanceDM Chance
Character: Neoni Faudain
Which Event: Blind Goddess (Achyon half and finale)

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Narrations were on point and came quickly, bruh was snappin through em. 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Initially I though the bosses were tanky as hell, but they needed it. First time he balanced both bosses well for 17 ish players, a rare feat! 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Most definitely. I didnt know what to expect when going in and the narrations responded to our rps and I felt like the dungeon was adapting well. 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Everything was good here too, luckily not much people were downed so we didnt roll injuries often. 10/10

Overall: 9.993/10

Any other comments: Osrona will perish
Character: Ryker pyr Docro
Which Event: Blind Goddess (for achyon)

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): they seemed pretty snappy and seemingly followed our rps well. this was pretty amazing to me.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): the bosses gave me a certain fear since i wasn't too sure how strong they were or how hard they'd be, but it blew my expectations out of the water. the balance was really on point!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): given this was about a primordial dungeon and stuff the lore was heavy. the story telling given to us was solid and felt interconnected.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): i cant speak for osrona's side but i think our rewards were pretty fair yeah.

Overall: 10/10!

Any other comments: thanks for giving us the chance
Character: Eve
Which Event: Blind Goddess - Achyon Half

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very responsive.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balanced. The accomodation of a second phase to match the larger size shows ability to adjust and adapt the balance on the fly as well.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Exposition and lore matched up pretty well. As always, we come out knowing more about the world than we did.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The punishments are justified, typically from getting downed due to overextension. The reward is very good, most of the reward is less on the direct side and more on the progression material type which I think is far cooler than actual and corporeal loot.

Overall: Perfect Score

Any other comments: Really good for important plot-heavy events. Additionally, the way some of the event characters have been introduced makes you understand them to a degree.
Character: Eve
Which Event: Achlys, The Forgotten Son

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very, and in this is in light of a much bigger group than anticipated.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balanced. Managed to quickly adjust the powerscale in face of the large group that came.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The storytelling is very nice, I feel like we kind of squandered some of the potentially enlightening exposition but it suited the atmosphere of it all. My personal biased opinion leads me to admit that I like how I was allowed to investigate through my own unique method which provided a sense of freedom and greater accomplishment with integrating my IC abilities well into the event.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Justified. Very justified. The fairness is there. You do certain things, there are repercussions from it. Like Thanos would say: perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Overall: Perfect Score

Any other comments: Sorry for the congested group.
Key/Character: tiniestlittledot / Ryker pyr Docro
Which Event: Achlys, the Forgotten Son

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very responsive, even with the increased number of people attending! 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balance wasn't too bad. If you lingered in AoEs or were unfortunately hit, you got punished for it. But if you played it smart you were generally okay. Or maybe I was just too high RPL? I'm not sure. Either way it felt good to me. 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): This event was a set up for the next one coming up, and it provided good glimpses at not just what's in store, but also how people reacted to certain things. People who didn't have a chance to shine previously did and that was good.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) I think everyone got something which is also good. Some people got really interesting things to use later, and some things that weren't expected. 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: You never spawned in my spirit essence...
Key/Character: Nathaniel Deckard
Which Event: Achyls, The Forgotten Son

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Absolutely positively.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Great balance. I had to make an effort to not go down by watching my step!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Great storytelling, even if some of the participants opted to ignore it and smash their way through. To each their own.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Yes.

Overall: 10/10 bay-bee

Any other comments: I am glad I got to participate this time!
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
Key/Character: Glade

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Narrates were pretty quick, I never had to wait long.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balance felt like you were trying to go a little easy on us? In the very first fight, a high RPL went down but afterwards, only the same weaker guys kept dropping because they didn't have the stats to survive aoes.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I thought the storytelling was very good, nearly got me injured for someone else's actions. I accept my title of defect for my actions.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Seemed fair? We all walked away with something, which was very nice. Rolling for loot, especially important relic-tier loot is weird though, just let people decide IC...

Overall: Fun event, 8/10! Don't be afraid to hurt me

Any other comments: So many people... I was expecting 12 not 20!
Key/Character: Luca

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Avoid the AoE's and you won't go down. Seemed fair.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Very good, despite the group of characters not being very 'pro' researching, Luca being one of them. It's the drugs, sorry.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Definitely!
Overall: 10!
Key/Character: Foxeye/Gareth Vasern
Which Event: Achlys, The Forgotten Son
---
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Yes! Good narrations that came speedily after the group finished their RPs.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):
Wooboy the AoEs in the second fight were a doozy. Overall, though, a very balanced encounter.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Absolutely. There was a good deal of tension in the story.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):
Very much so.
Overall: 9/10
Character: Nidaz
Which Event:  Achlys, The Forgotten Son ( Part 1? )

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The narrates were quick and so were the next ones, which were always considering the actions of most of those present!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were fun! Where all that was needed to 'survive', was just to not stay to close to the creatures, that nothing would happen.. And also avoid AoEs.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Yes!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Totally! All that needed, was to analyze things before acting, that we would not get hurt! Where those who got hurt went because of a stupid act or just bad luck. In addition, everyone received something, which was extremely good!

Overall: 10/10! Amazing. Waiting for the next part! If there will be one..
[Image: image.png]
Topic Options