ChanceDM Chance
Key/Character: TheHipster / Lannis Grimore
Which Event: The Manors Depths

Responsiveness: Very ! I never felt as though we were waiting too long for any single post.
Balance: He used my method of balance, I have no right to complain in the slightest. (10000 Agility)
Storytelling: Far exceeded and went beyond my expectations. Both having light-hearted moments as well as being dark and tense when needed, very well done.
Fairness: No complaints.

Overall: 10/10, Good job from dad.

Any other comments: Chance is my Boyfriend, I'd go on another one of his events again.
Good event.

Made me scream in VC like a bitch.

Great posting -- why did it force a date upon me.

20/20, would ask to go again.
Key/Character: Sol Albright
Which Event: The Manors Depth

dude i think i might have corona so i'm super out of it but it was good 9/10
Key/Character:Kaishen/kkok7899
Which Event:Fireblood event

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): AWSOME
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):AWSOME
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) AWSOME

Overall: HELL YEA

Any other comments: DAT SHIT WAS LIT!
Key/Character: Goldenclaw/ Dezmond Graves
Which Event: Fireblooded Event, Tribute to Garjling the Red God

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Didn't know he could type that fast.. 10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Everything was fair and entertaining, each path we took had pretty on the dot items and scenery. 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): All too often I kept envisioning the dragons and the fights, getting to type out my reaction with great details from the narrator helped with that. Felt awesome.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Totally, it was a God after all.. no strings pulled.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Good job, I like the weekly's keeps our new guys invested and gives them something to rp about at the cafe  temple.
i love you

[Image: 3b982e26-c3d7-4cc2-bec3-63d4be5411a8.png]
The Fireblooded event was great. The rewards were interesting and each encounter was well put together.
It was a bit easy, though... at least for the higher level fighters.
Key/Character: displeased/Orodyn Vartuul
Which Event: The Pilgrimage of Fire and Blood

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very much so. There was a little something for everyone - and eventhough we were a notoriously large group, it felt as if our rps were being taken into account in full at all times, and they weighed into the narrations that followed constantly.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balancing was never an issue. The battles always felt challenging but not impossible. Every single one of them was notably fun, had me on the edge of my seat!!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): VERY lore-nurturing, captured the spirit of the event perfectly, the idea of this mass exodus/pilgrimage into the red god's lair. Got a resolution for one of the most relevant characters PTS, and his legacy moved on to a different PC, which was a thrill to watch. 
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I believe it may have been a little too forgiving at times, given how good the rewards were. I was expecting a little bit more damage all in all here.

Overall: Still a very strong 10, without a shadow of a doubt. Likely the most fun I've had on an event in my whole time playing.

Any other comments

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

i love u ty so much
Key/Character: InvertedHelix / Gajin
Which Event: Fireblooded Event, Tribute to Garjling the Red God

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Felt they where delivered quickly and efficiently. 

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I found it very entertaining given the scale. I especially appreciated the Tarian itself as a foe.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): A grand narrative following the Firebloodeds ascent of the Tarian. Very much approved of it.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Felt fair to me and it didn't seem to punish the lower rpl's overly much either.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Good job, I like the weekly's keeps our new guys invested and gives them something to rp about at the cafe  temple. I wanted to change this but Goldenclaw was spot on.
Key/Character: Solen/Kirk Simmons
Which Event: Fireblooded Pilgrimage

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Extremely fast 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): All fights were really balanced even the one I was most concerned about. The ending one! 8/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It felt like a proper DnD session. Just minus the rolling. Besides for temps/perms 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) I literally got the on thing I wanted. And I didn't ask for it publicly. So it was perfect for me. Seems as everyone was content with it at the end! 10/10

Overall: Super fun and not saying this because he's chance. It was genuinely that entertaining
Key/Character: Shupo320/ Varceal Vartuul
Which Event: Fireblooded Event, Tribute to Garjling the Red God

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): He was on point every out put of this event, he did infact read each rp which was something god tier considering how many people were in the event 10/10 not only that but the story really spoke to me - there were even parts where I felt heart break so fuck it 11/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): At no point did I think that a enemy was too strong or it was nearly impossible even when the ec was literally a god - though we couldn't slay it, it was not completely impossible to survive his out put of damage it was very fair in every way. 11/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): From one person to another, I shed a tear.. it takes a lot to make me do that. 11/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) : I think I covered this in my other responses by accident 10/10

Any other comments:BEST FUCKING EVENT BEST FUCKING EVENT BEST FUCKING EVENT
Topic Options