MegasnailDazzer DM
Key: Dazzer
Event Preferences: Limit my events to three people, unless it's something particularly appealing to me!
Contact Information: Megasnail#1020
Anything Else: I am relatively new to DMing, however I have had a lot of experience operating EC's and with the game in general. I like to think that I have learned a lot from the events I have been on, and have and will incorporate that into my own style. As I am just starting out on this journey I'd appreciate any feedback at all from anyone who partakes in the events I run. On top of which, it'd be good to slowly build up confidence in me too; so if you'd be so kind, please leave a review with the template below.

Quote:Key/Character:

Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:
Any other comments:
Key/Character: Tepa Kamauoha

Which Event:https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2617

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 it was practically instant every time and I loved the speed of how everything went smoothly.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9.5/10 honestly? That fight had me practically on the edge of my seat..and I was, even more, shook when thalis got deleted by ice.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story? Even if I don't know much about the lore icly and oocly? It was a good damn story with a twist at the end.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10. It was worth the effort that was put into it. It really was.

Overall: 10/10 Bombastic dog.
Any other comments: I want more, that was a hella fun event.
[Image: Home.png]
Key/Character: Pin Head#1945

Which Event: Dancing in the Winter

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 He was incredibly quick with his emotes.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 Nothing seemed like it was too easy, or impossible for us to beat. SO! No complaints here, plus the obstacles were pretty neat.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 The story was where this really, really fun event shone the brightest. From getting lost in a swamp, to the twists, and turns that came when we arrived at the monument. It was... really, really fun. I loved it.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 We got some really neat dev materials, which were well worth the risk in my opinion.

Overall: 10/10 I loved pretty much everything with this event, and I look forward to continuing down the chain. This was great.
Any other comments: A lovely time.
Key/Character: oyedboats/Thalis lei Avitus

Which Event: Dancing in the Winter

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Every response came out as quick as we pushed our own out. 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles we had were very, very balanced - At least in my eyes. I had a bit of difficulty in the first fight but it was immediately re-balanced. 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Honestly it was a very engaging story that I still have to continue on with! I'm excited for where this may go! 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Pretty fair in itself. The party was able to depart with treasures on all sides! I'm looking forward to part two! 10/10

Overall: 10/10, outstanding. This blew me out of the water and it's the first time I've seen this DM'ing style. Beautiful.
Any other comments: None, the next event plan begins.
Quote:Key/Character: Oberyn3088/Grunbeld

Which Event: Hunter's Guild event!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The responses were speedy and well written!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Battles started easy, but the final boss was awesome! I jokingly said it'd be funny for it to have nature and then that next round it did! Haha.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was very cohesive, easy to follow, and exciting!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) No injuries seemed unreasonable, and there weren't a ton of dice rolls to take your control out of the situation!

Overall: 100/10 you're awesome bby.
Any other comments: Sorry for messing up the picture.....
Bumped for when I receive event requests.
Key/Character: Haggis Valkrin

Which Event: https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...p?tid=8833

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Incredibly fast and interesting narrations and RPs, kept things moving without being too pushy.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10 The tiny arena made the fights far more chaotic and fun!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was very good, and the puzzles were interesting, but not so hard as to make me start ramming my head against a wall trying to brute force a solution
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 Great rewards and the fights felt very fair.

Overall: 10/10 Great event and a Great DM!
Any other comments: Really really well done, didn't drag but didn't feel like it was over too quickly either
Key/Character: Juliet Domenico

Which Event: Sea Serpent Odyssey

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The narrations were very quick and on point. Questions were answered quickly, everything was clear and easy to understand!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): There were a bunch of minigames and riddles to solve on the way to the main objective, which made the event pretty entertaining! The final boss proved to be quite a challenge, and nearly had us all flopping before it finally went down.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): We asked for an adventure, and it was exactly what we received. It felt like a real sea adventure - nailed it perfectly!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Injuries applied were absolutely fair and in line with what happened during the journey. Rewards felt adequate to the risks we had to take in order to obtain them!

Overall: This was my first event ever, but I had fun! Would definitely recommend, and will likely return for more in the future.
Any other comments: very nice
Key/Character: Julies Domenico

Which Event: Sea Serpent Odyssey

Responsiveness: Very quick! Can't recall many if any delays +
Balance: Enjoyed the minigames etc, provided food for thought! Final boss had us all sweating which I think was good ++
Storytelling: Had fun with the story, wasn't a generic go here fight x, was interactive and felt like an adventure +++ (rest in peace captain ol'pops!)
Fairness: The risk of the event was rewarded with items to match, so it was fair, mhm.
Overall: 10/10, would come again!
Any other comments: ahaha maybe take my next event? :3
Bump; Feel free to ask me to run events again! New forum account but using this thread still makes sense, open to anything but do try to keep the group sizes relatively controlled, for ease of arrangement!
Topic Options