Ban Appeal
Key: Choo-Choo Trains, Nahaine, Sheele and many others

The admin that banned you: Hipster/Hopscotch

Ban Duration: Not Specified

Date of Ban: 9/29\2019

Reason Supplied: None was supplied

Summarize your side of the story, as well as why you think you should be unbanned: 
My side of the story(Which by the way is the truth) is that I was rping in a scene with a few others and there was a small disagreement between who I believed to be Cynthia but was actually Milly and then one of the people involved mentioned needing to end things soon and as I was finishing my rp to speed things along I was banned under the false accusation of "Avoiding rp". Now on to the next portion.

Why should Sheele be unbanned?

I (Sheele) should be unbanned because once again I did not break any rules whatsoever. It's too often said that I'm a bitch a bully, I'm toxic but many of the very same people who accuse me of this are the same the exact same thing. I've been bullied, name called and harassed on many occasions when I've done nothing at all o instigate, yet when I respond I'm punished and the ones who picked fights with me weren't. Being toxic and wrongfully banning people because you 
Dont personally care for them or you've had issues with them in the past is toxic in itsell and while I definitely am not without flaws and I will never sit here and say ALL of my bans have unjustifed, what I can say is that the VAST MAJORITY of them have. Especially the last 4-5. 

How will I fix this situation moving forward to prevent further bans/punishments?

I do recognize that while I may not have started many of the instances that have resulted in me being banned I will admit that I played a part by feeding into it and not being the bigger person and ignoring them and for that I apologize and will make sure that from here on out I ignore them and not feed into their negativity. Below I also have proof to back up my statement about me trying to speed things up before I was wrongfully banned. Thank you all for reviewing this and I hope to hear from you all soon.

https://gyazo.com/c43e96258b171ee03f236ea5862cd31f
[Image: Screenshot_20191106-040946_Discord.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20191106-041001_Discord.jpg]

Pls
   [Image: comm_round_2_5.png][Image: comm_round_2_6.png]
(11-06-2019, 09:12 AM)Milly Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_20191106-040946_Discord.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20191106-041001_Discord.jpg]

Pls
Hello Milly how many I help you? And this isn't me being passive aggressive this is dead serious. You also left out the part where I apologized to you. I won't lie I did think it was you and rightfully so because you were the only person to really complain in looc. You called me an "Insufferable Jackass" if I'm correct.
Just making sure people see how you act.
You screamed in looc about how I was intruding on your scene even though you were literally rping in the middle of briar (as referenced in your screenshot). 

When I went to attack you, you constantly insulted me because you thought I was Cynthia (god i wish...), and once you found it was instead me, Dio Milly, you proceeded to go "im not rping until milly acknowledges my apology for thinking she was cynthia so afk playing wwe2k20" and shit like that.

I know who called the admin -- and it certainly wasn't me. But once you got banned you immediately slammed that in my DMs and blocked me.

Then unblocked me.
You need a breather honestly.

Edit: bro do u know how hard this shit is on mobile

[Image: Screenshot_20191106-042711_Discord.jpg]
   [Image: comm_round_2_5.png][Image: comm_round_2_6.png]
(11-06-2019, 09:26 AM)Milly Wrote: Just making sure people see how you act.
You screamed in looc about how I was intruding on your scene even though you were literally rping in the middle of briar (as referenced in your screenshot). 

When I went to attack you, you constantly insulted me because you thought I was Cynthia (god i wish...), and once you found it was instead me, Dio Milly, you proceeded to go "im not rping until milly acknowledges my apology for thinking she was cynthia so afk playing wwe2k20" and shit like that.

I know who called the admin -- and it certainly wasn't me. But once you got banned you immediately slammed that in my DMs and blocked me.

Then unblocked me.
You need a breather honestly.
 Your post is irrelevant though. It was over a month ago and even then you left out the part where I apologized to you, but since you didn't send that screenshot I will.  The point is I made a mistake and I DID take ownership for it with accusing you but you even admitted you said you were going to ahelp so why is it outlandish for me to assume you were the one who ahelped on me after I got banned? I feel most would do that. For too if you "knew" me as you said you did you'd know that was me messing with you. You also left out the parts where I said I love Milly and all the other jazz. If I DIDNT like you I wouldn't have inboxed you what I did. Was I right for still assuming that? No I wasn't but again you DID say you were going to do it and right afterwards I got banned so that's what happened. You all take my words serious when they aren't meant to be. Then you blame it on my "Actions". You don't think constantly being accused of doing stuff you arent is enough to make someone spazz out? P.S. I actually DO know what its like cause I'm on my mobile now, that's why the spelling and grammer in these posts of mine are so poor.
Each and every time you are unbanned you consistently make the environment of the game that much more unenjoyable for those around you. Your general attitude coupled with your inability to separate your toxicity from IC and OOC. Even having gone so far as to out-right refuse to respond to another players RP based off a single assumption as to who they were.

Proceeding afterwards to harass the player in their DMs and even making accusatory claims with no basis behind them, all while insulting the administrators on scene (Me.) trying to get you to continue to roleplay in a roleplaying game, rather than refuse because you were under the assumption the player was someone else entirely.

Your appeal has been denied, and will remain a permanent ban for the foreseeable future.
Topic Options
Thread Closed